Chapter 9

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

Eleven looked around thinking it was the best thing of all time, you were all riding towards school Eleven was enjoying every second. She admired the stores and all the people, you prayed that this time you wouldn't be left in tears again. When you finally reached school Mike said to you all "remember if anyone sees you act sad." Dustin and Lucas pretended to be rubbing their eyes showing Eleven what he meant then a voice could be heard over the loudspeaker. "Attention students, there will be a assembly to honour Will Byers in the gymnasium now." When that was said you felt your heart drop, even though there was a chance it wasn't true it felt to true to you.

When you reached the AV room you found the door was locked, "its locked" you said with a sigh as Mike tried to open it.

"Hey you think you could open it, with your powers?" Dustin said to Eleven who stuttered for words until Mr. Clarke came up behind you all.

"Guys." He said as you all jumped to face him. "Assembly's about to start."

"We know." You said for everyone while trying your best to look as upset as possible.

"We're just you know" Mike continued looking down to the ground."

'Upset." Lucas finished.

"Definitely upset.'' Dustin added.

"We would just like some alone time" you say thinking you finished the sentence.

"To cry" Dustin continues as you roll your eyes at him.

"Listen i get it, i do. I know how hard this is but lets just be there for Will. And then the heath kits all yours for the rest of the day. What do you say?" Mr. Clarke said to you all as he passed mike the key for the door, then he turned to Eleven and gave her a smile "I don't believe we've met what's your name?"

Eleven started to respond with Eleven but Mike finished for her and again you all started saying one thing to add on to the conversation "Elenor! Shes my-" Mike started.

"Cousin!" Lucas added.

"Second cousin" Dustin said.

"She doesn't come that often." You add.

"Shes here for Will's funeral" Mike continued.

"Well welcome to Hawkins Middle Elenor, wish you were here under better circumstances." Mr. Clarke said to Eleven giving her a small grin.

"Thank you" Eleven replied.

"Where are you from exactly?" Mr. Clarke asked Eleven.

"A bad place" she responded as you gave yourself a facepalm.

"Sweeden!" Dustin replied as you gave him a sarcastic look.

"I have a lot of Swedish family" Mike continued.

"She hates it there," you add.

"Its cold." Lucas says.

"Sub zero." Dustin said ending the sentence a Mr. Clarke gives you all a concerted face.

"Shall we?" He says ending the awkward silence.

"Yup" you all as you start heading to the gymnasium.