Chapter 5:DEADMEAT,DOGMEAT Part 3

Start from the beginning

Buffy:But What's A Horde Without Anybody Like Jack Knife For Example.

Pepper:Yeah Jack May Have An Awesome Scar But The Voice Is What Caught My Attention.

Chef:Yeah.

Pineapple:But Ever Seen Someone Like Uhm...Anybody Do Something Like That Before?

Tips's Mom:Oh You Mean That One Part Where He And His Friends Faught Those Mean Creatures To Head On A Helicopter To Safety? Well...

Mizuryuu-Kei Land

Blackcrusader:(Sees An Entire Horde Running Towards Them)Here They Come,Open Fire!

Spike"GRIMM"Wilson:Confirmed,Engaging!(Shoots An Enormous Horde With His M134"Ol'Painless"Vulcan)

Cash Money:Well...I Like The Part Where DarkStar Killed Them All One By One With His Own Demonic Powers.

Milk's Mom:But Th'Sad Part Is How Crusader Came To Be Back To Life As A Machine In The First Place.

Kagame's Lab

Kagame Onigashira:...Alright,Allow Me To Refresh Your Memory.Your Name Is...Well Was John Cooper,You Were Uh Was A Lovely Kid With A Lot Of Friends But Then You Were Or Was Killed By A Bunch Of Assassins After You've Attended To Kill Some Of Their Friends After You've Disobeyed The Teachers When They Said Evacuate The School.

Jack"The Butcher"Macmillan:(Takes The UMP45 From Blackcrusader And Rips His Right Arm Off,Looks At The Students And The Teachers)You See This?Consider THIS As An Example Of Why You Should Never Mess With US!(Nods To The Mercenaries)

Blackcrusader:(Grunts As The Mercenaries Cut Off His Limbs One By One Until Jack Cuts Off His Head And Everything Blackens Out)

Blackcrusader:WHY Was He Trying To KILL Me?

Kagame Onigashira:...Because He Works For Mr.Red...The Guy That Works In D.E.A.D.Incorporated...HE'S The One Who Killed You But Not Your Brother...He Is Safe.It Was Because He Saw You As A"No-Use"To Him...But As The Only Member Of The Last Remaining Scientists...I Was The Only One Who Saved Your Life By Putting You In A New Body...You Were The Only One Left...I'm Sorry.

Blackcrusader:...My Mom,My Sisters And My Brothers...My Family...They're Gone.

Chadsworth:Say Less...But He DID Get To Meet Somebody After Mr.Red Had Some Plans...

D.E.A.D. Inc Boardroom

Mr.Red:A Lot Of People Have Made A Name For Themselves And Themselves Alone.

Deadeye:Like...

Mr.Red:The Heroes AND The Villains For Example...Emperor Makoto's Severed Head Over There...One Of One For All's Acquaintances Over There...And That Girl's Mutated Dead Body Over There.In This World,It's Kill Or Be Killed

Suicide Josh:(Picks Up Brain Drain And Beats Him Up,Roars At Brain Drain)...

Brain Drain:(Grunts)...Subject...0-84...(Gets His Neck Snapped And Head Ripped Off)

Not..."Let's Make Peace And Get On With Our Lives"Sort Of Thing Cause In The End...Nobody Ever Gives At Least 12 Shits About Peace While Others Do.Saddest Thing Is...Vector Isn't Around,No One Cares About O'Hare And His"Air"And Shion Sonozaki Killed Herself Since She IS Crazy And All.But Who Even Cares About Anyone But Her AND Rena?Despite Her Being Armed With A Cleaver.

Boss:BUT Since Shion Is Dead-

Chef:Despite Her Being The OTHER Main Character In The Series.

Boss:It Doesn't Mean That Blackcrusader Could Die Any Second Thanks To Mr.Red.