Chapter 5:DEADMEAT,DOGMEAT Part 3

Previously On Blackcrusader...

Milkbar:(Talks To Cash Then Looks At The Reader)Hm?OH!Sorry If...Lovelace Isn't Around But Since I'm Well...WE Are The Only Ones Around Uh...(Clears Throat)I-In The Last Episode,Blackcrusader And The Death Squad Head For Point Lookout.

Duchess Gambit

Arach:Huh...It's Odd For A Ship Like This To Be Around A Wasteland Like This,Especially If It's In Irradiated Waters.

Spike"GRIMM"Wilson:Well...We COULD Get Onto This Boat And Take It To Point Lookout But Then Again It Has Been Run Down For The Past Years Since They Went To Point Lookout.

8-Ball:But Likely The Duchess Gambit Is Useful For Many Occasions Such As Parties,Tours And Many More.

Dead Dan:Yeah...But Can It Carry All Of Us All The Way There?

8-Ball:Maybe,You'd Never Know Until You Try.

Cash Money:OH Here's The Best Part Where HE Meets The Most Insane Smiley In Death's Heart Asylum.

Tips:Dun Dun DUN! Jack.

Death's Heart Asylum

Jack(On The Phone):Yeah...Just Call Me Jack,But According To Your Middle Name You Can Call Me Jaquan.

Blackcrusader:...Where Are You?

Jack(On The Phone):I'm Down The Crimson Corridor,Just Head Down The Corridor And Ignore The Voices...It's Best That You Head Straight Down There.

Blackcrusader:Yeah But Why?(Sees A Walkie Talkie And Picks It Up)

Jack(On The Walkie Talkie):Trust Me,Once You Head Straight Down The Corridor We Will Meet Face To Face,Besides Would I Ever Lie To You?

Jack's Puppet(Scout Look-Alike):(Jack's Voice:Bad Things Will Be Heading Your Way...)

Jack's Doll(Milkbar Look-Alike):Be Warned...

Boss:And Here's Another Fact,Few Words...Skinz,Bloodhounds At The Calvert Mansion.

The Calvert Mansion

Harajuku Lulu:Stitch-Sama,Something Wrong?

Stitch:Yeah,A Bunch Of Roughnecks And Neo-Nazis Headed This Way.

Blackcrusader:...They're The Skinz And The Bloodhounds,A Bunch Of Mercenaries That Want BOTH Of Us Dead.

Boom-Boom:(Laughs Like A Locust Boomer And Performs A Ripped Execution)

Honey:Oh Hoo That Ain't The Worst Part,What's Worse Is The Gangs Going To Death City And Mr.Slink Comin Outta His Grave.

Buffy:Since The Show Blood Drive Has Officially Set It's Course.

Death City

SplatterHEAD:(Heavily Breathes)The Gangs,The Cults And The Armies Have Arrived!

Slave#55:(Runs Along With Everyone Else)

Innocentz#22:(Laughs)you better run pendejos!

Smiley#22:BONES!(Laughs)

Highwaymen Assaulter#12:(Screams While Shooting In The Air To Scare The Slaves With An AR-C)

Scab#5:BOO!(Laughs)

Skinz#48:(Throws A Molotov Cocktail At A Car And Watches It Explode)

Julius Slink:May The Games Begin...Just You Wait.

Junk Punk:(Laughs)...Let The Carnage Begin.(Pumps Gnasher Shotgun)

Grill:But You What Doesn't Make Sense?Them Going To An Amusement Park Where Only Adults Go,And It's Crawling With Mutants,Infected Hell...Even The Leatherman.