16

NYMEKO
"Wowwwwww" I said tying my hair up . Kaylin was butt ass naked riding Amare.

"Bitch I thought you were my friend GET TF OUT" she looked scared and looked at me I snatched her clothes "get. Out."

She ran outside naked getting in her car driving off. I looked at him a chuckled .

I went upstairs in my room and blocked her on everything and layed on my bed thinking. I wasn't mad at him because he isn't my nigga but she knew I was feeling some typa way about him and as my "friend" she should of never even thought about it .

I cried remembering how alone I was and went to sleep.

When I woke up I got a text message from a unknown number who could this be texting my antisocial ass.

615-789-3939: wyo ma ? I'm coming to scoop you up.

                                      Me : who is this💀

615-789-3939:

I had to zoom in on that print

I had to zoom in on that print .

                                            Me: not shit and sure but bring food .

Dre😍: I gotchu ma Omw ima letchu kno when I'm outside .

I got up fixing my edges and putting on some clothes nothing major. Brushed my teeth and did my skin routine and looked at my ass in the mirror.

Please god let it grow please...

I went downstairs to get something to eat and ate some cereal watching Netflix while I eat .

Dre😍: bring yo ass outside

I grabbed my purse and locked the door walking towards his car getting in.

Weed smell instantly hit my nose . "Where my food at" he put his hand on my thigh and handed me a bag of Waffle House.

"We gone stop by my house and jus chill for the rest of da day you cool wid that?" He looked over at me and licked his lips.

"Mhmm" I said as I begin eating.  He put on lil baby we paid and rubbed my thigh the whole car ride.
When I say I felt a second heart beat.

He pulled up to his house and asked "you coming in or staying till I get back" "I'll go" I reached for the door handle "don't touch that fucking door I got it" he got out and ran to the other side opening the door for me.

When I walked in his house it was full of niggas with naked females walking around. I was like this ain't no damn house this is a whole trap.

Everybody turned to look at us . He wrapped his arms around me "y'all can keep working this all me" "sorry boss" they said and kept going.

We went in a back room im guessing his office. I sat in a chair "you done turned this whole lil house into a trap" "he looked up at me laughing "what it look like hollywood"

"I'm not Hollywood you act like a full blown cocky ass light skin" he grabbed a gun and put it in his pants " you like it tho you wanna piece of it" he said walking up to me rubbing his hands.

"There go that light skin shit" I said pushing him back. "Let's go " he opened the door for me and held my hand walking out the house.

"You should get some air freshener in there"  "ion kno it ain't smell like that until you came" he said laughing opening the door. I got in and he closed my door getting in hisself.

"Lemme have the aux" he smacked his lips giving it to me getting on the highway"

I put it on my favorite song

I grabbed his face singing to me . He smiled at me " here you go"

When the song the song was over I noticed we were in a mostly white neighborhood . We pulled up to his house .

It was big asl "you live alone ?" He parked the car "na me and my two bruddas" " oh ok" he got out and opened my door for me and closes it .

He grabbed my hand opening the door then closed it and walked me upstairs.

He walked to his room which smelt like cinnamon and was clean and closed the door .

"Get comfortable and pick out a movie" I took off my shoes and layed on the bed . "Idk what to watch" he took off his shirt and layed next to me "lemme show you how a g pick out a movie" he put it on scream. " boy wtf is this" I laughed "shhhh just sit back and watch"......

Thank you guys 🥰 I love y'all comments