6

NYMEKO
I had just woke up from a long night I ended up going to the mall with Kayla but she was acting a lil funny so I left and just smoked myself to sleep.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face I didn't need to do much since I took a shower last night . I looked in the mirror and started shaking my ass "ou damn I'm thick"  I had on this pajama onesie

I decided to go downstairs and see if my mom was home . "Good morning" I said coming in the kitchen. Everybody said it back but amare  I just rolled my eyes in my head

"Daddy where you and momma going I see y'all all packed" I said looking at their suitcases. "We going to Jamaica something short came up" "oh" was all I said my dad was an kingpin  so I didn't question shit I knew better especially if  I didn't know if amare knew or  not he could be a snake he ain't showed no loyalty.

"Amare you in charge keep a eye on her too" my dad said pointing to me. "I gotchu king" he said smirking.
This nigga always smirking  I rolled my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 hours later
My parents were gone a couple hours ago so I was siting on the couch watching river dale all caught up then I heard knocking on the door I got up to open it .

Lorddd I was shocked when I did it was this tall light skin and this ripped strong dark skin that kinda looked like amare.

The dark skin licked his lips at me "um I think y'all got the wrong house or something" "nah baby amare invited us" "Amare?" I cocked my head back so fast. The light skin looks aggravated "shorty you go let us in or what?" I was finna go off  but then I felt some hands wrap around my waist. "Aye yo chill on my girl but come in"

They slid in "thisss nice yo" "this y'all crib ?" They said looking around "ye and don't touch shit either" Amare looked at me and mouthed go up stairs. I mouthed back no and we was staring at each other for awhile . I gave up and looked away .

I sat on the couch and finished my show. I heard them whispering and they went up stairs. I went into my room and grabbed my taser I ain't taking any chances.

I went back stairs and layed on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours later
I woke up to the front door closing .
"Amare that's you ?" "Yea" he said sitting next to me. "You know it's another couch over there" I said a lil confused "and wassgood with you calling me yo girl and shit"

"Ian want my future girlfriend to be flirting with my brother and shit" I cocked my head back. "Um that's not gonna happen sir . And I have a whole nigga"

"Fuck that's supposed to mean ion care about you having a nigga gimme a name and he'll be gone by tomorrow" I laughed this boy here.

I got up yawning "I'm finna go to sleep don't have nobody here tomorrow I'm bringing somebody over" "alr goodnight bae"

"Goodnight boy"