10

NYMEKO
When I got home no one was here, good. I needed some alone time and I haven't had a nap in almost a week.

I turned on the air walked upstairs to my room and got butt naked and layed under my covers . This nap finna slap I stg.

~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~
I woke up to screaming down stairs I slid on my robe and grabbed my gun and ran downstairs. I tripped on the last stair and fell flat on my face lookin my up as my gun went off . All head turned towards me . And it got silent . It was a group of boys playing 2k.

Embarrassed wasn't the word it was them niggas from the last time guessing amare friends. I looked up and heard chuckling as I seen amare help me up. "You good ma" he said looking concerned. "Yea I'm alright" his eyes slowly trailed down my body while he licked his lips. I mushed his head and look over at his friends who were staring &  too laughing.

I grabbed my gun and ran up stairs. I heard amare follow after me "damn shordy you stay strapped" he said laughing.sitting on my bed getting comfortable. "Sir what are you doing the door right there and don't you have company downstairs" "you can leave and ion trust dem people in my house I don't know barely trust you"

I grabbed a crop top and some leggings and went into my bathroom and changed.

When I came out they was all in my bed one was eating pop corn . All three of em. "So what we finna watch" the dude with the popcorn said kicking off his shoes. "Y'all finna get out rn" I said as I pointed to the door. They ignored me . "And this finna really eating MY popcorn causally like he my cousin or something . Just been digging in my cabinets.

After going back and forth with them they won the argument but they had to sleep on the floor ion like outside clothes on my bed.

They were actually cools people. Jabari was the childish one. Kellan was the hoe of the group and Eli was the youngest one you could tell. I now can see why amare hang out with them.

"So my you fucking bro?" Jabari said taking his socks off. "Boy eewwww putcho socks back on and no" amare slapped him in the back of his head. Jabari got mad and shrugged it off.

Eli stupid ass coughing extra loud for no damn reason that he was single . Man he a fool . I laughed and threw the remote at his head. He rubbed his head and pretended to die screaming that's a Sheman. Kellans phone started ringing he looked mad after the phone call.

"Mannn this crazy bitch got my shit outside didn't even have the audacity to tell me the neighbor had to call me I'm finna slide bro" he said getting up gathering his stuff . "He my ride" Eli said getting up too "Eli was my ride" Jabari said getting up also.

"Damn bro these females be trippin" amare said dapping them up I rolled my eye " y'all niggas make us so called trip ." they walked downstairs and I followed. Each one of them gave me a hug as they walked out . I closed the door behind them .

Amare dramatically fell on the floor and started screaming. "Boy what's wrong the you" I said laughing. "You stealing my friends now mamas?" He said covering his chest breathing hard up and down . "Lol no I wanted to ask you something about Chris." He got up and went to sit on the couch. I sat next to him "did you beat him up" I said staring blankly at him. He chuckled and looked over at me. " nah ma that nigga always coming at me side ways" he said turning back to the tv. "He can be a little crazy sometimes just try your best to ignore him" "ion need you telling me what to do" he spat . I remanded silent. "Cmere let's cuddle my dick cold" he said looking at me . Bipolar ? Yes "that's not how you ask" I said getting closer to him . He wrapped a blanket around us and I layed my head in his shoulder thinking why not I'm single and Chris didn't even come over.

He slowly looked down at me "you so fine ma" he said with lust In his eyes. "Thanks" I said turning my head the other way blushing. He wrapped his arms around me and said goodnight I was a little confused until 5 minutes later I heard his light snores . I closed my eyes and dosed off too...