4

NYMEKO
I was currently laying in bed waiting for my dad to get home. My momma was dragging the fight and she had to be extra and tell me dad I ain't scared of her but I'm scared of him.

I went through Instagram for a while and decided to text kayla.

Me:
wyo🧐
7:14

Day one🖇💗:
My dad back from outta town and he tripping finna go with trey for the weekend.
7:14

Me:
Ouuuuu👀 tell trey fine ass I said wassgood with him .🤣
7:16

Day one 🖇💓:
Girlaaaaaaa bye😭😭😭😭.
——————————————-

"NY BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE"
That ain't nobody but my dad I got up and slipped on some nike tights and some fuffly high shoes and went down stairs.

My childish ass jumping down stairs thinking I'm spider man and shit I almost fell. "Yesir" "I want you to meet Amare he will be staying with us for a while" I looked back at the boy and nodded and said wassup he nodded and smirked.

Fuck is this nigga smirking for i thought . "Ny show him the guest room and help him bring his stuff up there" Well damn I might as well be his maid I thought.

"Alright cmon" I said motioning upstairs. "Also before yo grown ass go why you fighting" "Dad she hit me first and I didn't wanna fight her so I had to do what I had to do" I said lying straight through my teeth. I didn't wanna tell him but I was gonna tell my mom in private and  tell her why. So she don't think I'm fighting for no reason.

"Mhmm bye" that was my cue. Me and ol boy headed up stairs. I showed him the guest room "aye this is yo room and the bathroom down the hall" he just nodded I guess this nigga mute.

"Ima be in my room if you need anything" I said pointing to my room. He walked in i guess his now room and slammed the door. Well then rude ass welcome to the family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMARE
I was so heated bruh.

I was only doing this shit because my pops had just died and i ain't got no where to go right now till this money stack up. I need some pussy ASAP . I got the thinking...

King daughter was ight but that's my boss plus he let me stay here. I just wanna fuck tbh. She not my type

I needed to take a shower my balls was starting to ich and shit. I walked to kings daughter room and knocked on the door. She opened the door ina sports bra and some spandex shorts. I licked my lips while looking up and down. Shordy definitely had a body on her

"Ay my eyes up here lil boy you need something? " she said snapping. "Uh  I needa washcloth and a towel ma"
"They ina bathroom closet and it's a extra toothbrush if you need it I'm finna hit the pillow so if you need anything else go ask my dad goodnight" i looked at her and chuckled "night".

I went into to the bathroom and turned on the water......