14

Chris
I smoked on my blunt as I listen to my little cousin kaylin tell me what that nigga Amare said to ny.

Kaylin is working for me I'm paying her for her to get close to my and basically keep tabs on her since she ain't want me around .

I looked over at kaylin as she smacked on her gum extra loudly. "Chillat smacking shit the damn the gum ain't going nowhere." She threw her head back stomping out . I can't wait till ny take me back so i can kill her lil stank ass.

I got up and went in my closets done kissed a picture of ny and grabbed my gun . I waited to kaylin left and made sure her microphone was on and drove to my house .

I parked 2 houses away and waited till she came out side . Her and Amare came outside he kissed her on the cheek and hugged her.

All I saw was red I punched my wheel and watched as ny and Amare drove off . I followed Amare

I started the car and started following him trying not to be seen . He kept making all these extra turns and drove into the woods . This was perfect I said to myself.

All of a sudden he started shootings at my window making me swerve off the road . All I saw was black...

I woke in the hospital with ny on my side and my mom sleep in a arm chair kaylin no where to be found.

I looked over and ny smiled at me yelling "he's woke he's woke"

I might be hurt but as long as ny is back I'm fine .

NYMEKO
I've been visiting Chris every since he got in the hospital but that doesn't mean I want him back .

Me and amare been getting closer he even let me hear one of his songs .

And when I mean close I mean close he ate my pussy that's all . We decided not to speak on it because it was just gonna be more awkward. As I was walking out the hospital I got a text from amare and Chris

Chris🤦🏽‍♀️: I love you ma 🤍.

Me : awl ok I'm glad your ok

Chris🤦🏽‍♀️:no love you bck aii bet 🤦🏽‍♂️.
Read at 3:45pm
———————————————————-
Amare👀🥰: wyo ma I'm tryna scoop you and take you out ?

Me: I'm bored asab & where?

Amare👀🥰: it's a surprise get cute n shit

Me : what time you picking me up ?

Amare👀🥰: 6:30 be ready y'all females be taking extra long and shit .

Me:boy bye 😂.
——————————————————-
Ngl Amare made me feel some typa way when I'm around him . He appreciates every little thing I do.

I decided to FaceTime kaylin while I get ready. Me and her been getting close but some days she come acting weird with bruises I ask her what's wrong but she just brush it off.

"Heyyy bae" she said in the camera smiling. "Hey girl " I said chucking at her .

"BITCH WHO YOU GETTING CUTE FOR " she said being extra . "My future husband & my business" she smacked her teeth and laughed "girl who amare" I didn't answer and just laughed starting on my hair. We talked a little longer until I heard screaming on her end it stopped for a lil while she looked at me and rolled her eyes "girl I gotta go my cousin trippin" "alright I'll call you back" and hung up.

I didn't know what to wear I didn't want to wear nothing to fancy or too lazy.

I put on some stacked ripped jeans and a graphic shirt with all white Air Forces and my hair in some knotless curly braids .

I checked the time and it was 6:40 pm I got on Instagram and waited for him to get here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 hours later
I texted amare was he on his way he just left me on read I took off my make up and clothes and decided to gts .

He's just like Chris ....

omg y'all thank youuuu for the view and votes I appreciate it 🤍🤍. ( not edited )