Forgiven

(Dylan POV)

We got home to see Madison dad on the phone with some "Ya ok thank you" he said hanging up. "Honey where is madi and Becky" Roxanne asked her husband. "They both are in the room" he said to his wife "I think ima hit the bed" greg said "ya" everyone started agreeing with him and started going upstairs.

"hey where is Keithie" I asked looking around. Roxanne gasped " he fell asleep in the car we where to tired to notice I'll go get him" Roxanne said standing up from the couch "I'll get him if you like" I said "yes that'll be nice of you"lenny said passing me his keys as most of them went to sleep.I walked outside to their car I opened the car door to see keithie asleep

"Keithie wake up buddy where home" I said shaking him lightly he didn't want to wake up so I carried him back to the house "im going to take him to the room goodnight everyone" I said.

(Madison POV)
I couldn't sleep so I changed into my pajamas

20 minutes has past and I was texting one of my friends when I saw the door open

20 minutes has past and I was texting one of my friends when I saw the door open. The little kids run in making a lot of noise "hey guys can you whisper my baby sister is trying to sleep" I said looking down at Becky who was cuddled up on my side "sorry" I heard all of them say "greg where is keithie" I said looking for my little brother "he fell asleep in the car so Dylan is getting him" Greg said

Dylan walked in with my brother in his hands "where do I put him" Dylan asked. I sat up from bed "lay him on the bed" I said moving more to the side with Becky  still cuddled up with me. Dylan walked to the bed laying my brother next to me making me be in the middle 
"Thanks"I said to Dylan as Keithie snuggled next to me. "no problem ummm.. do you think we could talk about what happened earlier" he asked "sure but if we are going to argue again than no" I said.

"I want to apologize I didn't know how to act I just really got attached to you and I was angry and scared that I wouldn't see you again" he said  looking at me sincerely. "I forgive you but I also want to apologize for being bratty and dramatic" I said sincerely " that's fine you don't need to apologize for that" he said with a chuckle.

"well I'm going to make my bed on the ground so i can sleep on it" he said "want me to help" I asked sitting up from the bed "if you don't mind" he said "I don't mind at all" I said getting off of the bed and helping him put covers and some pillows on the ground.

"Thanks for the help he said laying down "by the way my dad told me that we are leaving Sunday morning so we could spend some more together" I said looking at "really that's great" he said "can you guys turn of the light" we heard one of the kids say. Making us laugh "Goodnight" we both said as I turned of the light and went to sleep.

In The morning

I woke up at seven to see that most of the kids where not in the room. "Good mornings sleeping beauty" Dylan say sitting up from the ground "oh shut up" I said jokingly throwing a pillow at him. "That wasn't very nice of you princess now was it" he said standing up "you deserved it" I said walking to my suitcase to get some clothes.

"Can I use the restroom first" Dylan said with his clothes in his hands "sure I'm still looking for something to put on" I said
5 minutes went by and I found a cute dress "I'll be downstairs if you need something" Dylan said walking out of the restroom "ok I'll be down in ten" i said entering the restroom I brushed my teeth and changed into my dress

"Can I use the restroom first" Dylan said with his clothes in his hands "sure I'm still looking for something to put on" I said 5 minutes went by and I found a cute dress "I'll be downstairs if you need something" Dylan said walking out of the res...

I walked out of the room to see my mom exiting her room "good morning mom" I said to her. "morning" she said walking towards me "wow mom you be looking hot" I said. " aww thank you you look gorgeous to but I think you're dad won't like the dress" mom said looking at my red dress.  "it's his problem I packed for Milan" I said as we began walking Down the stairs.

"Good morning how is the birdy" mom said fixing her earring. "Uhh Lala" we heard mrs. Mackenzie say "where did you guys get those Christian louboutin shoes" sally said. "We know" we know" we are over dressed but we packed for Milan not the lake" mom said as we sat down "Madison don't you think that's a little fancy for the lake" dad asked "I only brought fancy clothes I thought we where going to milan" I said looking at the food Gloria and her husband made. "What in the world is this" I thought as I looked at the food.

"So dude I'm not eating any of this you got any normal food? Cereal?" "Dad asked would you like me to make you egg-white frittata Mr.feder" making me giggle causing my dad to pinch me "owww" I whined.

"I mean is that what you're doing in science class now? making  frittata,no where okay, you could practice that in you're room though, I know you got that big test coming up" dad said. Making Rita go awkwardly to the room.

"You know,honey I think you're overwhelming Lenny, here I got a present for you, bacon knock yourself out" Gloria said giving a bag of bacon to my dad "ok I'm going to go outside" I said standing up.

"Wow" I heard someone say as I walked out the door I looked up to see Dylan. "Madison you look beautiful" he said making me blush "thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I said walking towards him.

We talked a little more when I noticed dad cooking the bacon on the thing that kills the moths. "What is your dad doing" Dylan asked with a chuckle "I don't even know" I said as we walked towards Keithie.

"Sup freckles" I said to Keithie "hi madi" he said as he picked up the rock "want me to show you how to skim it" Dylan asked Keithie "yes if you don't mind" my brother said. "I don't mind come on let's go" Dylan said as they began to walk towards the lake.

"Sup Madison" I heard greg say "sup kid love the outfit" I said "thanks but can give me a ride to the store I some snacks" he said "ya sure we can go when dad goes to spread the coach ashes, let's just go ask mom so we won't get into trouble" I said to him and we began to walk towards the house.

"gregy what are you doing dress like that? You going to hang out with jiminy cricket" dad joked. "we where supposed to go to Milan remember that's what we packed for" Greg said annoyed. "just cut those into shorts we'll play some hoop later" dad said "pass dude" greg corrected him.

"you don't want revenge from the last time I whooped you" dad said as Eric walked outside "that was four years ago homey, all I want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh made gelato" Greg said.

"let's go ask mom if we could go to the store later" I grabbed his arm softly and walked inside".