Not leaving/water park

Madison POV

Today I woke up at 6:30 AM, I got dress into a comfortable outfit.

When I went to the living room it was 7:10 so I decided to make pancakes,eggs and bacon

When I went to the living room it was 7:10 so I decided to make pancakes,eggs and bacon. I was half way done when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "It smells good" Dylan spoke "well thank you kind sir" I said with a giggle

"something smells good"sally the mom of Dylan said as she entered the kitchen "I made pancakes,eggs and bacon for everyone" I said as I turned off the stove. "Aww sweetheart you didn't have to" she said

"wait am I missing something is there something between you two?" Sally asked with a grin. "Um we are together I asked her to be my girlfriend yesterday"

Dylan said kissing my cheek "I knew it you guys owe me 20 bucks each" dad said to the rest of the dads and Marcus making them whine like a kid".

"You guys bet on us" I asked my dad in disbelief "ya and I won 80 bucks" dad said with a grin making me and Dylan laugh. "We're going to the lake see you guys later". Dylan said as we walked out the door.

We dip our feet into the lake and talked for a while and then the kids came outside and play in the water. Mom came over to the lake to talk with the kids and we saw Keithie give mom a rock.

As mom tried to skim it she ended up hitting greg in the stomach. "That's going to hurt" Dylan laughed as my mom walked back into the house.

"When do you think we'll se each other again" Dylan asked "I'm not sure dad would probably want to move over here so he could be close to his friends and for the time being we could always call each other"I said.

"Madi madi we are not leaving" Becky said running to me. "What do you mean Becky" Dylan asked "mom said she forgot how to skim a rock so we are going to stay another week" Becky said jumping up and down o.

"Kids come inside and put on some swim suits were going to the water park" dad yelled making all the kids cheer and run inside.

We rushed in the house to see Rita taking the luggage upstairs. Madison come with me help me pick out a swimsuit" mom said dragons me with her.

"How do I look in this mom" I asked "you look beautiful mí niña Dylan is going to go even more crazy for you" mom said as she put over a summer robe over her bikini. I chuckled and put the dress I had on earlier over my swimsuit.

We all went to our cars Dylan was driving, I was in the passenger seat and Greg and Andre where in the back seat.

———————20 minutes later——————

Madison POV

We got to the water park the dads took all the kids while me the moms and Gloria went to go Relax.

"What a beautiful day" sally said "it's hot" mom said taking of her black robe. "Oh boy are we really doing bathing suits" deanne said "come on girls we don't know this people so wh" I said take if my dress off showing my bathing suit "oh wow you look good" deanne said

 "Oh boy are we really doing bathing suits" deanne said  "come on girls we don't know this people so wh" I said take if my dress off showing my bathing suit "oh wow you look good" deanne said

"Come on deanne it's your turn"i said "yea you're right I've been working all summer on this six pack baby got front" deanne said dancing. "go d go d go d" we chanted "go sally it's your turn take it off" deanne said sitting back down.

"Oh no I have a bit of a chill" sally said what about you Gloria. "oh I don't own a bathing suit but I like to go nude" Gloria said getting up. "Ohh no no no".

"hey someone likes what he sees" mom said. "Oh damnnnn" I said as we looked up to see a good looking guy staring at us. "So lady how do we get mr banana hammock to come over her so we could get a better look at him" Gloria asked.

"Okey well there's two big advantages to breastfeeding and I'm going to put my to work" she said getting up and dancing on the pole. We all Cheered "Mom What are you doing" someone said from behind us,making her jump and sit down we looked up to see Dylan standing their with his hands on his waist.

"Umm nothing" she said he looked up to see the good looking dude coming over to us. "Babe come sit down with me" I said patting next to me but he got in between my legs putting the back of his head on my chest.

"Is he coming towards us" I asked "yes yes he's coming towards us" mom said excited "this is good whatever you do don't fart" Gloria said

The good looking dude was standing in front of us and when he started talking we lost it because of his squeaky voice. He left in a rush angry everything was on steroids except for his voice" deanne said laughing historically.

"You want to go on some rides" Dylan asked getting up from his chair "yea sure" I said also getting up see you guys later" I said as me and Dylan walked away.