I was glad I finally got a seat by the window in the plane. I never gets the window seats, so this was just wonderfull. Niall took the seat beside me whil Liam, Zayn and Louis were sitting in the seats behind us. Me and Niall shared some earplugs while watching "Real steel" on the mini tv infront of us. Halfway in the movie, we fell asleep on eachothers shoulders.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in Spain in 15 minutes, please be seated and keep your safetybelts on. The weather there is clear with 36 degrees." I woke up from the sound of the speaker. It also seemed like Niall had heard it, cause his eyelids startet to flutter and he slowly opened his eyes before letting out a yawn. "I'm too tired for this" he murmured before letting out another yawn. "Me too, brah," I said. "Shall we just drop it and sleep at the hotell instead?" He nodded. "I'm in."

We checked out of the airport and drove two cabs out to our hotel. Our hotel was only half an hour away from the airport, and then another half hour away from where the area The Los 40 principales music awards were. I put my bag on the floor before laying myself in the bed to get some rest before we had to meet up in Liams hotelroom so Lou could help us get ready for the music awards.

When I got into Liams hotelroom, the other boys had already startet to get ready. I had found a black suit to where for the evening, so I put it on while Lou styled the other boys' hair. Louis looked so sexy with his red t-shirt, grey suit jacket and his hair perfectly pulled back. He looked daddy af (sorry I just had to hahah).
Lou put some hair products in my hair, and we all were ready to leave.

We attended to the red carpet and photographers were taking pictures of us. I couldn't help it but glance at Louis inbetween the pictures. He was so hot. Why am I acting like this? I have a girlfriend for Gods sake! I'm not supposed to have these thoughts!

We went home with three awards, so we all were pleased. We went to bed early instead of going to any parties, because we were goint to be attending to the NRJ music awards in Cannes tomorrow, and had to get up early to catch the flight.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and jumped into the shower before heading over to the lounge to get something to eat before we had to leave. Louis was nowhere to be seen in the lounge, so I sent him a message. "You have to wake up sleepyhead, were leaving soon."
I ate my food while waiting for the reply. Finally my phone buzzed "I'm not feeling very well. I've been throwing up all night:( I think I might be sick or something:(" I felt guilry for not being there to support him when he was feeling like that. I could have been there with him last night and helped him, but ofcourse, I didn't know. Paul came to sit beside our table and told us that Louis most likely wont be joining us to the music awards because he isn't feeling very well. He was going to stay in Spain for one more day and take a plane to London next morning so he will be joining us at the X-factor show where we will be performing "where do broken hearts go" with Ronnie Wood. I got an unwell feeling in my tummy. It wont be that fun without having Louis around, but I guess I just have to survive it. The other boys are great company too ofcourse. I sent him a get well message before we got to our cabs and drove back to the airplane.

I sent Louis some messages occasionally while we were at the awards. He was feeling a bit better and had stopped throwing up.

LOUIS POV:

It was awful that I couldn't join the boys at the music awards tonight. Most of all it was awful that I couldn't be with Harry. Even though I had been with him last night, I already missed him. I was happy that we were on speaking terms again, and that nothing was akward between us. "Wish you were here." I read the message again. "Wish you were here." I smiled at the message. I knew he only meant it in a friendly way, but something far inside wished that he meant it in another way. "Me too:( But I hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to see you tomorrow." No.. I wiped out the last part. It would be too much, I didn't want to scare him away. I typed in "I'll see you all tomorrow, can't wait! x" and pressed send. My tummy felt bad again so I ran to the bathroom to throw up again. Fuck. I have to get better before tomorrow.