uggghhh I HATE this!(update)

Começar do início

Vk

Parent: Jack Sparrow

Personality: logical, quiet, observe rather than get involved, protective, well trained in all kinds of combat and sailing, anger issues

Friends Harry (best friend), Gil, Uma and evie

Lives: on the Isle

Pet: German shepherd

Likes: reading, pulling pranks with Harry drawing, baking, cooking and singing (only Harry knows she can)

Dislikes: annoying princesses, bullies and disrespectful people

Part: I don't mind whatever works
^major
××××××××××
ReinReinGoAwayyy

Name Rein Askari

Nicknames: Wild (Jay, Carlos/Family), Honey (Mal, Evie, Uma), Captain (Gill, Harry)

Age: 17

Looks: Messy dark brown hair, reaches the midway of her neck, Blond streaks, Green/ Gray eyes, Pale skin, noticable lion tail chain on pants and lion ear clip ons (Able to turn to a lion with the same hair color as her)
She wears ripped shorts with tan leggings underneath and a sleeveless jacket over a brown tank top, and fingerless black leather gloves matching the jacket.

I really hope you can forgive the inaccuracies in the college! I really did try my best but Pinterest only has so much!(believe me I scrolled and scrolled)

Vk

Parents: Scar, no known mother

Personality: she has a "Too cool for school" outward looked and most think she's creepy, but when you get to know her, she's super energetic and excited about everything + sassy!

Friends: Uma, Gill, Harry, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay

Lives: in auradon

Pet: A black cat named Mia

Likes: anything sweet, Coffee, Tea, jewelry, and animals and sports

Dislikes: Sweet potatoes and yams, makeup, tests and classes, fouls and cheats in games.

Other: While she loves to get down and dirty, she also loves cuddling up to a warm fireplace to read books, (and burn homework), sitting with her cat in her lap, or just playing video games with the boys.

Part: Major
×××××××××××
HuntressInTheWoods

Name: Laura Winnie Sanderson- Dennison

Nicknames: Lulu - everyone, Winnie - Jane, Peachy - Chad

Age: 17

Face claim: Dafne Keen