❌ɰѧяňıňɢ ❌

Hi Beloved Readers!

This chapter contains of few things you have to take note of before proceeding with this novel but you can skip it if you want to.

First things first, this is my first ever story so please don’t be surprise if it's kind of confusing in regards with the flow of the story. Second, I am not that good in English grammar so before you judge me and leave negative comments about this story please just drop the whole story. No hate, just love.

Thirdly, I update chapters based on my mood or whenever inspiration strikes me. In short, there is no exact date for updates. BUT… I always update chapters on special days in the calendar so stay tune and lastly, I wanted to remind you that your votes for my story means a lot to me and therefore,  I will surely update at least two chapters as a reward for your votes.

PS. All the names, places, time etc. in this story is all fictional and from my wandering mind. Leave your comments if you have any clarifications or suggestions, I will surely read it. If you like the story, you can have it recommend for your friends because I would really appreciate that.

============Major Notice=========

For the readers who have read the Wang Xiu Ying from day one, I would like to apologize for confusing you with the new update. Wang Xiu Ying has been edited completely and the characters including the plot of the story had changed because I, as the author realized that the past novel are way too boring and damn confusing because of errors.

Enjoy reading! ^_^

Again ‼️ Don't expect too much of this story, I am just a beginner. You have been warned❗

❌Plagiarism is a crime ❌