Introduction

-Two hundred and ninety nine years ago-

    Fergus Macleod was smiling at he sight of a baby girl.A ladie laying in bed was sweating and closed her eyes taking her last breath and Fergus looked over.

Fergus:No Lina no!.

Baby:"Cries".

Fergus:Shh darling Daddy is here to take care of you."Puts her in basket".

1 year later

Isabella:Daddy i love the dress you made.

Fergus:Anything for my 1 year old daughter."Drinks some more".

Isabella:Daddy i'm physically 9 years old why do you still say i'm 1 years old?.

Fergus:Because you are."Drinks some more getting drunker by the minute".G-go to y-your h-hiding pl-place.

Isabella:Of course Daddy.

    After that Fergus dies and he now Crowley visits Isabella's hiding place a few months later having her drink something.

-2 months later-

Isabella:"Eating a cookie to see Crowley at the door of her hiding place".

Crowely:I would always come for you my child."Picks her up".

Isabella:Daddy?.

Crowely:It's really me Princess.

Isabella:"Hugs him"I thought you died.

Crowely:I did but i came back as a demon.Drink this."Hands her a cup".

Isabella:"Drinks it".

Crowely:That was a magic potion.You will be in a slumber for 299 years no ageing but you will forget this and have a different back story a Angel handed this to me which is from god himself.

Isabella:D-daddy n-no."Falls asleep".

-299 years later-(Isabella is 9yrs old)

Isabella:Daddy....

Crowley:Yes Princess?.

Isabella:I don't care if we are not related I love you and your my only daddy.

Crowley:"Smiles".I love you too Isabella"Kisses her forehead".But when your older I give you permission to search for your dad.

Isabella:"Nods".

-16 years later-