twenty-six. all nighter

Zacznij od początku

when lilac came back jaeden immediately bombarded her with the question, "were you sick again?", "what?" lilac was confused, "were you sick again, did you throw up?" jaeden asked the question again. "no, i don't know what you mean," lilac whispered in shock, "you know damn well what i mean lilac! what's going on? why are you getting sick all of a sudden?" jaeden asked with pure worry. lilac didn't answer she just stared at the floor, "what so are you pregnant?!" jaeden whispered yelled the question, "what the fuck? no!" lilac immediately answered, she's never done it in her life.

"then what is it lilac? why are you getting sick, and you didn't eat all of your 10 piece nuggets! which wes said that you would always finish!" jaeden was so frustrated, he wanted to know what was wrong with his friend. "lilac?!" he called her name, "what's wrong?" he continued. "I DONT KNOW OKAY?!" lilac burst out, "every second of the day i feel like i'm gonna be sick, when i don't want to, i'm wearing a lot of makeup right now jaeden because i look so dead, i have yellow and dark spots everywhere on my face and some on my arms that i have to cover up! so i don't know jaeden!! and i'm not gaining any weight, even when i eat mcdonald's, hell im loosing weight instead! i'm so scared, i don't know what's wrong and i don't want anything to be wrong with me," lilac confessed. "lilac...." jaeden pulls her into a hug, "but i'm going to the doctors on the 5th, i'm pretty sure it's a stomach bug or something making me lose weight and get sick," lilac assured him, "but i haven't told anyone, you're the first to find out, so please don't say anything until i know for sure" lilac whispered into his chest, "okay, you promise you'll tell them," he put his pinky up, "i promise," lilac answers linking their pinkies.

the two sat down on the couch again doing absolutely nothing, "hey! i know what we can do to keep us awake!" jaeden smiled grabbing lilacs a phone, "HEY!" lilac yelled trying to grab her phone, jaeden tried to put in a password but go to wrong, "it's purple you dumbass," lilac told him and he put it in.

"what are you doing?" lilac asked watching jaeden mess with her phone, he pulled up contacts and added his contact, "there all better," he handed the phone back to lilac, "wow look at that! the time pasted and it's already 3 am THAT DIDNT DO SHIT" lilac whisper yelled.

jaeden ignored her and went on his phone, he typed for a few seconds "put your number in," jaeden ordered and she listened. she wrote her number, he took his phone back and typed a few more second, then her phone buzzed, she picked it up and it was a text message.

losers🎈

old people bother him🤡
hi lilac

purple nurple🤩
hello?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
LILAC OMG HI
ITS SOPHIA!!!

purple nurple🤩
SOPHIA HI

xxx-xxx-xxxx
it's ya boi finn

purple nurple🤩
never say that again thank you

not daddy🥱
why are people so
against🤩me saying that?

purple nurple🤩
it's ✨cringy✨

xxx-xxx-xxxx
i'm wyatt

purple nurple🤩
hi ramen

xxx-xxx-xxxx
and i'm jeremy!

purple nurple🤩
omg hi jeremy!!

not daddy🥱
hey? why didn't i get that
enthusiasm? you clearly love
jeremy more than me
i'm hurt