twenty-five. surprise!

Start from the beginning

lilac heard a honk, jumped up and ran outside already knowing it was wes. "you look so pretty! ready for some food?" wes asked overly excited. "yessss, and why did i have to dress up?" lilac asked, "well i wanted to wear something nice and i wanted you to look cute too like always," wes explained, "oh okay," the rest of the ride was them jamming out to the wallows (a/n: frickin love the wallows) and being crazy.

once they pulled into the parking lot and both girls hopped out of the car and made their way to the doors. lilac opened it and headed to the counter, lilac on the other hand didn't see westyn video taping on her phone, so she was confused when the worker told her that her order was already payed for.

"what the frick do you mean my meal was already payed for? how'd you know i was coming here?" lilac asked suspiciously. the worker didn't answer but just pointed behind her. lilac turned around and was shocked by the blonde boy in front of her.

"HOLY SHIT" lilac screamed running into jaedens arms, while the customers there were clapping in the background. "i'm dreaming i'm dreaming i'm dreaming," lilac whispered to herself, "you're not dreaming lilac," jaeden laughed and lilac backed out of the hug.

lilac lightly pushed jaeden saying "you're a bitch," jaedens smile turned to a frown, "what? why," he was disappointed, "because you fucking scared me," lilac laughed and hugged him again. there was glares from parents but she didn't care, she was meeting her idol for the first time.

the two pulled away and walked over to the table, and wes paused the video. angela was there, with harry sitting beside her at the table they were at. "STILES!!?" lilac exclaimed hugging the taller boy too. "what? is it my birthday or something?" lilac joked causing them all to laugh.

"you wish," harry pushed her and they all sat down. they all ate and talked about random stuff like they've known each other for years. in the middle of the meal, lilacs stomach ached again and she excused herself to the bathroom. she threw up, like she has been the past few days, she washed up, took an ibuprofen and made her way back to the table.

once she got back she sat in her spot and started to eat again. jaeden kept looking at her, worried because she left the same way she did when she was almost sick on the phone, but he brushed the thought off knowing that she would tel them if something was wrong.

(a/n: hi ily)

after eating they walked out to their cars, "so we're gonna try to go find a hotel, we'll let you know what we find!" angela told the group. "what? you can just stay at my house. i have rooms to spare," lilac offered, "you don't have to do that! plus are you sure your parents wouldn't mind?" angela asked, "aunt," jaeden corrected, "oh i'm so sorry i forgot," angela apologized. "it's okay! and my aunt won't be home for a couple of weeks, so i have a room for harry, you and jaeden, and a room for wes," lilac smiled at them, "i wouldn't want us to be a burden," angela added, "it's no problem at all! i wouldn't want you to have to pay for a hotel when i have room at the house!" lilac pushed. angela hesitated looking over at jaeden, "okay".

the group got into their cars and headed to lilacs house, wes in the front while harry, angela, and jaeden were following in the rented car that angela got. wes and lilac continued to jam out to the wallows and act crazy. when westyn pulled into the neighborhood though was when lilac started to feel queasy again. "hey, um... can you do me a favor and speed up a bit, i think i'm gonna be sick," lilac murmured and wes immediately sped up a little. "are you okay babe?" westyn worriedly asked her best friend.

(a/n: if you don't call your best friend, love, wifey, babes, or sexc babe, thennnnn get another one- i'm jk but like all of my friends are my side chicks—)

"ya just i think the mcdonald's upset my stomach," lilac lied. "oh okay, we're almost there," wes answered. once they got there, lilac ran opened the front door, ran upstairs, and locked herself in the bathroom.

meanwhile, downstairs, wes, harry, angela, and jaeden we're getting all of the luggage out of the cars. "where's lilac?" jaeden asked westyn, "oh she had to use the bathroom, she said her stomach hurt probably from the mcdonald's," wes answered 'mcdonald's hurt her stomach? sure' jaeden thought.

once everyone got the bags inside, lilac cake down the stairs and began to show them around the house. "so when you came in you come through this hallway, like you did, and on the right is the kitchen, in front of the kitchen is the living room," lilac pointed to rooms. "in that backroom next to the kitchen is the dining room, now if you turn to the right when you leave the hallway, there is two guest bedrooms," lilac led the group down a hallway.

"this is the first guest bedroom," lilac walked into the room, "it has a connecting bathroom to the other guest bedroom right next to it, and if you follow me back out into the hallways i can show you," lilac said walking back to the hallway. "so across from the bedrooms is the game room, because i'm mostly here by myself i normally do puzzles but there are all kinds of games," lilac pointed at the cabinet next to the window.

lilac led the group back to the living room and up the stairs. "so even you come up the stairs theres a room immediately on the left, that's the movie room, then when you go a little ways there this door right here to the right," lilac pointed at the rooms, "this is my room, and down here next to the movie room is my aunts room, and then across from that is another guest bedroom," lilac explained. "there's a bathroom in my room, and in my aunts room but the bathroom for the guest is right here," lilac pointed to a door next to the guest bedroom.

"anyway lets get the rooms situated!" lilac smiled at them, "i can take the downstairs room like always, plus my stuff is in there anyway," wes smiled, "and i'll take the room next to wes'" harry piped up, "if you don't mind i could take your aunts room, i feel bad for sleeping her bed," angela awkwardly said. "it's totally fine! it's basically a guest bedroom, she only sleeps in it once or twice a month, and i wash the sheets every other week even if they aren't being used," lilac assured angela, "then i'll take the room across from moms, and you can still sleep in your room!" jaeden smiled and they all agreed.

lilac walked into her room and sat on her bed scrolling through instagram again liking funny posts about jaeden and some posts that her friends had made an hour ago.

there was a gentle knock on the door, and lilac told them to come in, it was jaeden. "hey, oh my... this room is so nice!" he sounded astonished. her gave off the vintage vibe, she had posters of movies and bands and merch all along the walls, she had motivational quotes around the room, and had a few spots on her walls that she would paint when she was bored. "it's nothing much," lilac shrugged, "anyway, my mom is probably gonna make something out of what you have in there, and then we'll watch a movie, and i guess just go to bed," jaeden explained the plan.

"okay! i'll be down in a bit!!" lilac smiled at the boy, and he walked out.

qotc: have you ever been to any kind of camp?

kk speaks!

even tho this was prewritten... i hope it was a good 1k celebration chapter!!!

published: 7.30.2020
edited:
word count: 1630