𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂

Word Count; 1612

Word Count;
1612

Published: July 9th, 2020

previously;

"Nanako." Suna stared at her dead in the eye.

...

...

"Osamu is alive."

It's been a few days since Nanako found out Osamu was alive. Suna kept contact with Oikawa, who was their spy in the inside of the castle. Nanako was confused on how Suna and Oikawa were suddenly close, Suna telling her it was a story for another day.

Nanako could rarely sleep at night, everyday she would look tired, Kuroo and Yaku would make tea for her at night, trying to see it would help her sleep. It was no use.

A lot of thoughts roamed on her head, trying to figure out why child Osamu looked familiar. It didn't really make sense.

"Remember?" Young Nanako questioned, looking at the boy infront of her.

"Yes. Remember you idiot!" He had an annoyed looked plastered on his face. "My mother and I are going on a trip soon, so I won't be stopping by for a while."

"Oh? Where are you going??" Curiosity filled the girl, and she stood up in front of the boy, grabbing him by the shoulders. "I've never traveled before. So tell me all about it when you come back alright?"

The younger boy cheeks were flushed with a light pink color, not knowing how to respond to the girl. "Um.."

"Promise me?" Nanako shook him slightly. "If you do promise, then it'll be stuck in my head for a long time! i'll be sure to remember you!"  She smiled.

"F-Fine then!" Osamu blurted out. "I promise to tell you everything about my trip, and..."

"And??" Nanako tilted her head.

"I'll even tell you my name." He mumbled, looking at the girl. Her face immediately lit up in excitement.

"No way!" She yelled. "Woah! Double the price for me!!"

Osamu nodded. "Mhm, but that's only if you tell me your name as well."

Nanako immediately nodded, "Of Course!! It'll be a proper introduction!"

Osamu nodded. "Yeah."

The castle was quiet, Astumu let Osamu wander around the halls for a while so his brother wouldn't be tired of staying locked up in the room. Osamu was used to being locked away, He did stay locked in his room in special occasions for 9 years.