𝟬𝟮. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀

Posted: May 1 2020

Posted: May 1 2020

Word Count:
859

previous chapter;

Osamu was already walking towards the door, he really didn't want to be part of any of this but he didn't have a choice. This was for his brothers happiness and future.

"'Samu!" Atsumu called out. The male turned around and looked at his brother.

"Stick to the plan."

-

"it's that time! Make Way!~" a ginger boy ran inside the pub with a paper.

"Yah! Hinata! don't run in here!" The tall black haired male yelled at the short boy that passed by him in a flash.

The boy reached the counter and smacked the paper down infront of the black haired girl. "You see this!!" he pointed at the paper rapidly. "This is your chance!!"

The girl looked at the boy with a tired expression. "Hinata, You should calm down a bit.." The grey haired said calmly, setting down 2 cups of water infront of the two. "Nanako has only come back from her journey."

Hinata frowned. "But this is important Suga!" He shoved the paper in front of the boys face. Suga grabbed the paper from Hinata's hands, his eyes squinting a bit while reading the information the paper had. "Oh, it's Prince Atsumu's turn?? Shouldn't it be the first prince?" Suga tilted. "I mean he is the oldest, isn't he?" he gave the paper back to Hinata.

"Who knows.." Hinata thoughy for a bit. "Maybe he's gay!"

Nanako couldn't help but spit out her water and burst out laughing. Earning stares from the people around her, she calmed down and held up her hand. "I'm sorry, that wasn't really appropriate."

Ding

"I already cleaned this table twice" The black hair boy wiped the table with a rag. "first your drool now the water you spit out"

The girl noticed that he was slightly annoyed at her but she only smirked at him. "Sorry Runaway King" He glared at the black hair girl.

"The usual?"
"You know it..."

Sure both Nanako and Kageyama have only know each other for a while but she knew what do so or say to piss the boy off, Sugawara began the theory with his coworkers that they were siblings. The only thing that debunks it is the fact that Nanako doesn't have any royal bloodline.

"And for your friend??"

Nanako's eyes looked towards Daichi who was taking the order of two males wearing a black cloaks. 'that's creepy.' She thought. She tried to get a good look at their faces but someone called for her.

"Some water..please."

"Hey Nana."

She turned to Suga. "Yes?"

He turned to look at the two cloaked men then back at her. "You do know it's not nice to stare" He chuckled.

She blushed in embarrassment and looked away from Suga to look at Hinata and Kageyama talking. "Yeah Yeah. I know"

Suga stares at the girl. He has known her since she was 5, They both lived in the same orphanage. Nanako was a quiet kid, she only spent her time inside the house, she never participated in the games the kids would play. Sugawara being the caring boy he is. He talked to Nanako even if she never responded back.

Nanako would get picked on and he was there to protect her. She once comforted the grey hair boy telling him that she didn't need the boys help. He has been pushed away multiple times and he never listened. Hanako thought it was dumb at first but then got used to the boy.

It surprised their caretaker and the rest of the orphans. They had their up and downs but they always stayed together.

Until Sugawara was adopted, It was a pretty sad day for both of them. Nanako couldn't look at Suga without feeling the need to cry. It pained the boy to see her like that.
The only thing that gave hope to the little girl was his words.
-
"i promise to come back and get you." the 12 year old smiled at her, holding up his pinky to the 9 year old.

She stared at it for quiet sometime making him frown. He had to admit, He was scared for the girl. How is she going to go on with out him. Making her her wait in this place for 3 years. Will she survive?

The girl held up her pinky. "and to also never leave eachothers side once we reunite." Sugawara's brown eyes widen at what she said. Her tiny figure trembled, biting her lip as she looked at him in eyes. 

'i wish i can stay. really..but i can't'

Suga sadly smiled. "That's a promise Nana..."

They intertwined their pinkies.

"Don't take too long Koushi."
-

"You never told me how your trip went, Did you find what you were looking for?" Sugawara raised a brow as he cleaned some of the glass mugs.

She didn't reply, she looked at the direction she was once staring at, she looked a bit surprised.

Suga followed her gaze and saw that she was staring at the cloaked men once again, but what he has noticed this time is that one of them was making eye contact with her.

-

A/N: Yo! It's currently 3 am and i've decided to post this chapter:) I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far, my friends are helping me out with many future ideas. Huge thanks to them!
See you guys next friday💟
- Nueve