𝟬𝟵. 𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝘄𝗶

chapter nueve;)
also since GIFs aren't working for IOS have this meme

chapter nueve;)also since GIFs aren't working for IOS have this meme

Word Count;
1358

Published: June 8th 2020

previous chapter;

Sugawara Koushi.
...

...

Is Dead.

The next day, The Crows and The Foxes came together for Sugawara's funeral.
Kageyama and Hinata comforting the silent girl who was standing infront of her deceased friend's grave. Osamu and Suna staring at her from a distance.

"We should talk to her..." Osamu finally broke the silence from him and his friend. Suna stayed silent his eyes still on the girl. Osamu looked at him for a while before looking down.

"You never told me what he said Suna."

Suna attention finally went on the male next to him, Suna looked perplexed. "What are you talking talking about?"

'You know what i'm talking about." Osamu's voice mumbled then started to walk towards the girl, leaving Suna confused for a while, he stayed silent for a while he was lost in his thoughts. He came into a realization. "Oh."

Osamu finally reached the girl, looking at the slight blank expression and dry tear marks, Her eyes slightly red. "She stayed up the whole night." A short boy spoke up. "You could hear her crying from her room." He walked next to taller male and looked up at him, Osamu tiling his head to the side looking down at him not saying a word.

The males dark brown hair was ruffled upwards, which made him look a bit taller, he had a tiny tuft of hair that falls over his forehead bleached dirty blonde. "I've never seen you before, what's your name?" He asked Osamu.

"Osamu.. and yours?"

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu." Noya was eyeing Osamu suspiciously. "Say what's your last name?"

"Well the same goes for you Nishinoya, I've never seen you before." Osamu replied completely dodging Noya's question.

"I arrived last night..." He crosses his arms. "I went on a trip with th-" he stopped himself from talking, Osamu observed the males facial expression, he was thinking

Who is this Nishinoya Yuu?

"Some friends." Noya finally finished off. The prince nodded and opened up his mouth to carry on the conversation but the shorty beat him to it. "Well it's was nice to meet you", he started to walk away only to stop next to him and mumble something that made Osamu tense up. "Grey Fox." He looked at Nishinoya with a plain expression but the short male noticed that his body tensed up making him smirk. Nishinoya finally left Osamu's side.