𝟬𝟲. 𝘀𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗼𝗵 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

early update

Posted: May 21, 2020

Word Count:
1376

-

"Osamu."

...

...

"Oikawa."

-

"Haha! You saw that 'Samu!" Atsumu exclaimed. He had a big smile. Wooden Sword in hand.

"There really wasn't much to see 'Tsumu..." Osamu looked down at the book he was reading, sitting down below the shade. Atsumu frowned a bit. "Hey! Pay attention will you" The older twin didn't even bother looking up.

'Tsk' Atsumu looked back at the kid infront him, he was sitting down. He also had a wooden sword on his hand. "Hurry up and stand up Oikawa! We don't have all day!" He yelled at the brunette boy.

Oikawa eyes widen and quickly stood up. The boy's body trembling with fear as he held out the sword. 'I need to train.'

Atsumu smirked and they finally have continued their sword fight. Oikawa had sloppy movements, though the only thing he was actually doing was blocking Atsumu's attacks.

"You should be embarrassed Oikawa, you're older than me yet you don't know how to sword fight properly?" Atsumu taunted. "I bet your father would be very disappointed in you."

Oikawa's heart stopped for a second, and his whole body froze. 'Father...' Oikawa was lost in his own world at this moment, not noticing the wooden sword that was about to his side.
He knew he should do something but he didn't move.

Oikawa waited for the impact of the wooden sword but it never came. He finally started to see the boys infront him. Noticing that he didn't have the sword on his hand anymore.

Atsumu wore a surprised expression, at he looked at his twin brother blocking his attack.

"That's enough." Osamu spoke bluntly at his brother. "Atsumu, you may be good at combat but trash talking isn't really necessary while practicing." He pushed Atsumu back and he fell on his butt.

"As for you Oikawa." He turned to the brunette who flinched a bit. 'What is he going going to? Is he going to tell the king how weak i am?'

"Y-Yes your majesty?" Oikawa stuttered out while staring at Osamu.

"You need to work on your stance. You also need to feel more confident. Your cowardness might get the best of you one day."

Eyes widening, Oikawa started to tear up a bit. He looked down and he fell on his knees, fighting the tears back. 'Dang it..'