𝟭𝟱. 𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗧.𝟭 -

Word Count; 1414

Word Count;
1414

Published: July 11, 2020

♡ Happy Birthday Zoe♡

previously;

"O-Osamu." Nanako stood up from her bed, walking towards the male.

Osamu smiles softly, her cheeks burning up and eyes tearing up on seeing him.

"Hey Na."

Nanako and Osamu reunion was memorable, the two hugged eachother for the longest time. Letting eachother know how much they have missed one another without saying a word. Nanako being the emotional person she is, shedding some tears of joy and Osamu smiling like an idiot.

Suna looked at the two and couldn't help but smile at the two lovebirds. Sure he felt his heart clutch but if it meant the two were happy, he couldn't care less about his feelings.

Nanako being the first one to pull away and grabbing his face, "It's you..It's really you!" She smiled, tears streaming down her cheeks, while Osamu nodded. "Of course it's me, You'd really think i would let those two kill me?" He chuckled a bit.

"I didn't really know, taking all the information I just learned recently about the truth." Nanako frowned. "I don't know why you guys didn't tell me this sooner."

"I'm sorry, but I actually never thought you'd get involved." Osamu held the girls face and with his thumbs, he wipes the tears. Suna decided to leave the two alone, walking back towards where the other guys were.

"How were they treating you?" Osamu asked her.

"Oh..They were really nice to me," She smile slightly and walked towards her bed to sit on it. Osamu following behind, sitting right next to her. "I didn't really know what to do here, When Atsumu told me you were death. I didn't know how to feel, I felt empty."

"So you met him?..." Osamu questioned her.

She nodded, "I woke up in the room and he was sitting there," Nanako mumbled. "You two are very different y'know."

Osamu sighed, "The only difference there is between me and my brother is that he had my fathers attention while I was with my mother." He said. "But now that i'm here with you again." Osamu grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers together. "I'll be able to protect you Nanako."