"Nuh uh, you're staying," Finley scolded, and somehow locked her legs around Evelyn so she couldn't leave.

"You suck," Evelyn whined. Finley sent her a wink before turning the volume up.

It was later in the evening, both girls had been lounging on the couch for hours and we on their phones, idly scrolling through social media to entertain themselves.

Evelyn was looking through some random account that posted pictures of kittens, 'Followed by michaelclifford' appeared at the top, when a text message popped up at the top of the screen.

Can we meet?

Evelyn read the text over, until it disappeared off the screen. She quickly closed out of the app, the kittens long forgotten, as she opened her messages and clicked on the newest one; 'luke hemmings'.

"Hey Finley?" She asked, reading over the message, making sure it actually was there.

"Yeah?" Finley responded, but was still occupied by her phone.

"Look at this," Evelyn said before quickly shoving her phone in Finley's face.

"What am I looking at? I literally cant see when it's an inch from my eyes," Finley laughed. Evelyn blushed as she pulled the phone away and put it in the other girl's hands.

Finley's eyes go wide, then her eyebrows furrow, "What the fuck?" she muttered.

Evelyn bit her lip as she watched the girl read the message and look over at her.

"Tell him no."

Evelyn looked at Finley like she was insane, "What? Why would I do that?"

"Uh, maybe because he ignored you for the past week, and ditched your plans," she explained.

Evelyn looked back down at the phone and started typing a reply, though was cut off as Finley grabbed her phone and read over what she was typing, "Hey Luke, I would love to mee—okay no. You are not letting him get off this easy," Finley mumbled, before erasing all that the brunette had typed.

Finley quickly typed on the phone while Evelyn watched, hoping Finley wasn't being too ruthless. "And..." she paused dramatically, "Done." she smiled and handed the phone back.

Evelyn read over the message and scoffed, "He's totally going to know I didn't type this," she said.

"Oh please if he's dumb enough to ignore you for any amount of time at all, then he's too dumb to figure out you didn't say, 'sorry, but why would i wanna see you?'" Finley smiled and laughed.

Evelyn looked down at her phone when she felt it vibrate in her hand and said, "I'm not that blunt Fin, I think everyone knows that."

She gulped as she read the new message, I want to explain.

"Riveting conversation," Finley mumbled, as she looked over Evelyn's shoulder at the text.

"I would give him a hard time but even if I try to convince you I know you're just gonna tell him okay," Finley sighed as she kept scrolling through her twitter feed.

"You know me so well," Evelyn laughed, as she looked at the text she had just sent that literally read okay.

A few seconds later, Evelyn said, "Oh no," and jumped off the couch and started running to her room.

"What the hell?" Finley called as she heard the girl rip her drawers open.

"He said he's gonna be here in ten minutes! I'm not ready!" she yelled, while pulling out a pair of leggings and a shirt. She changed into her new clothes as fast as she could without tripping and quickly checked over her hair. She grabbed her perfume bottle, over-spraying by accident, and grabbed her phone as it buzzed on her bed.