63; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨

Comenzar desde el principio

"yeah, you're all shiny and stuff. you know that crab from moana?" jihoon comments, making the room fill with laughter. "but yeah, it looks good."

"but are we going to ignore the actual celebrity here?" soonyoung spoke, while minghao took a seat on the couch like a king. seokmin striked some pretty and hot and funny poses for his audience's amusement.

"you look like an idol. i rarely ever see you look like an actual human being." seungcheol quipped, making seokmin raise his fist as if to threaten seungcheol. the room fills with laughter again.

seokmin was wearing a velvety red suit, while his polo inside was black, his shoes matched with his polo. his makeup and hairstyle were the typical ones you see on idols when they get a sexy concept; blue contact lenses, dark eyeliner, shimmering beige eyeshadow, reddish plump lips and hair swept out of the forehead. might be usual for idols, but very unusual to see on seokmin.

"where are the others?" seokmin asked, taking a seat beside chan. "even minghao finished first."

"i don't know." and they wait for 6 minutes until mingyu and jeonghan emerged out of the elevator, bantering about mingyu's hairstyle.

"hey!" jeonghan yells. "is it better for mingyu to keep his hair kept, or should he make it messy?"

wonwoo answers for the members. "kept." wonwoo stares at mingyu and his gay senses were turned on yet again. mingyu was wearing only a leather vest for his top, matched with leather slacks and dress shoes. his biceps were bulging, and thanks to the makeup, his jawline was surfacing even more. his now grey hair was kept nicely, out of his forehead.

"aw, i didn't want my forehead to be shown!" mingyu whined. "look at jeonghan!" mingyu pointed to jeonghan, whose black hair was all curly, yet it covered his forehead. jeonghan giggled.

"good suggestion." soonyoung says, and stares at jeonghan. he was wearing a sequined coat, plain black slacks that hugged his legs tightly. inside the coat, he was wearing a black v-neck shirt that almost went unnoticed because it rised so low. his collarbones were showing, which he put highlighter on so it shined with every move under light. his makeup was bright, and his lips were painted in a strong shade of red.

"so you really went with sugar baby, huh?" junhui walks out of the kitchen, munching on a sandwich. "what a shame."

"junhui, minghao, you're going together, right?" seungkwan asked. "what a contrast. look at their outfits. minghao's is just loud and junhui wants to be quiet."

junhui was wearing a black turtleneck, a black suit jacket, black slacks and black shoes. his hair wasn't kept out of his forehead, so now he looks like a grim reaper. or a vampire, if you take his blood-stained-lips into account.

"hmm, good. you stayed with one color. acceptable, unlike the last time you wore red slacks." minghao recalled, and seventeen laughed. minghao started taking off the silver chain on his neck—and he wore it on junhui. "there, the cherry on top."

chan gasped, standing up and walking to vernon. the two screeched. "JUNHAO IS SAILING!" and they continued.

"god, aren't they loud?" jihoon grumbled, followed by laughs.

"so, will you write a new junhao fanfic?" wonwoo asked, giggling. chan stopped screeching and protested how unfunny the joke was, while vernon was making a point that the fanfic wasn't that bad. the others could only watch and laugh at them.

"g-guys, i'm sorry i'm late!" joshua's voice was heard, and silence took over as they turned to look at joshua. "i wasn't really confident with what i'm wearing."

joshua was wearing a black coat with gold linings, and black slacks. instead of dress shoes, he wore boots. under the unbuttoned coat, joshua wore a white dress shirt—which 3 buttons out of 4 were undone, so his chest was peeking. his hair was suddenly blue, looking a little wet and messy.

"wow. that's my daddy!" jeonghan shrieked, clinging onto joshua's arm suddenly. joshua nervously laughed, while seventeen mused over him.

"wow, okay, next time i'll get to wear a fashionable suit. you guys will faint if you see me." seungcheol says. soonyoung sighs overdramatically and nodded in agreement. "ALRIGHT! let's go?"

"wait!" joshua says. "seungkwan, come here. all weapons tested already?" seungkwan comes to joshua, and joshua sets an illusion to make seungkwan look like the original bartender, before seventeen answered in unison.

"YES!"

"hey, wait, you know our idol greeting?" seungcheol excitedly asked. "let's try!" seokmin sighed, already embarrassed.

"SAY THE NAME!" seungcheol starts, and the rest of seventeen continues with seungcheol: "SEVENTEEN!"

"oh, wow, that was cool." jihoon said. "but whatever, let's go kick some ass!"

(a/n: totally not obvious that joshua is my bias huh my god)