33; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮)

a/n: this one will be in seungkwan's pov!

B O O   S E U N G K W A N

i walk out of the damned court. nothing interesting. everytime i go to these trials, the criminals always get charged for about eternity in prison. no drama, too boring.

i even bothered to put on formal clothes, which i am extremely uncomfortable in. what a waste. and then i walk in the streets, looking like this? my dress shoes would make annoying leather sounds and my slacks would probably rip while i walk. my legs are too big for it, i should consider buying new slacks. my legs had gotten more toned. not to brag, though!

it was just an excuse to buy more stuff online anyway, then seungcheol would freak when all my stuff comes in. you should see the look on his face!

"finally, i'm done!" i hear, coming from somewhere nearby. is that chan? i think it is.

it is chan! thank god! "hey, chan!" i wave at the boy, who turns around and smiles at me. he approaches me, while i stand there idly. "let's go catch the train back together?"

"sure! what were you doing here, though?" chan asked. i answered not too long after.

"i attended a trial. how about you?"

probably seungcheol's orders to bring something to the police.

"he told me to deliver some files to officer hyunwoo." chan beamed, and i nodded, with a satisfied smile. i knew it's seungcheol's laziness again. "the train station would be packed at this time of the day..."

exactly, chan. i'm wearing an uncomfortable suit, and we'll have to fit ourselves inside the fairly small train. imagine how annoying that would be?! i'll only reek of sweat and unpleasant stenches when i get outta there! if there was another way to get back to the base, i'll take it, rather than taking the train. "right! it's going to be so uncomfortable!"

"it's fast, so we'll not stay there for any longer. no worries, hyung!"

this kid. we're almost just the same age. i admit, i like being called hyung because that ugly ass vernon doesn't call me hyung. he calls me 'my boo'—but whatever! i don't want to think about it. "just seungkwan, 'kay?"

"o-oh, okay, seungkwan!" chan exclaimed. i give him a little pat on the back, then we spent our time together in silence; which gave me time to think about lots of stuff alone.

vernon likes me.

i didn't answer him yet.

chan called me 'hyung'.

the trial was boring.

i need to buy new suits.

i hate my shoes.

lots of thoughts in twenty seconds. it's like a list of sentences that students go through in english class, reading and understanding basic to complex sentences.

my thoughts were more of a list of simple sentences, nothing hard to comprehend. i don't like thinking about complicated things, it hurts my brain so i only think about complex things when i'm doing work. my ability requires imagination, after all. would you like a live example?

maybe next time.

"ah, s-seungkwan, the train is here." chan snaps me out of my world. i laughed, realizing that he stuttered when he called my by my name. that's cute! and to think he was married with such an arse like seungcheol.

just kidding. if i accuse seungcheol of being an arse, he'd throw that insult back at me and i'd be exposed. i'm a 100% arse.

"c'mon, let's go then! by the way, i'm hungry. do you wanna call mingyu to make something for us when we get home?" i say, uncomfortably going through the wave of people to enter the train. i hold on to one of those handles in the train so i don't fly off. "mingyu is easy to bribe."

"so are you, seungkwan." chan looked at me, with a face i didn't like. "you like navy blue, right?"

hey! that was one time! "that happened only once okay?! how about you? you can't eat soft boiled eggs! you're not ready for the world!"

"i'm going to try, then!" chan shot back, making me burst out in laughter.

at least chan was interesting. if he wasn't, i would've died in this crowded train. i can't stand everything in this train! the smell, it's suffocating. my clothing is uncomfortable, and people were pushing aginst me, only for me to fall on someone else. god!

another thing seemed interesting.

there was an explosion in fhe next train cable(whatever it was called), the speakers played the voice of a man.

"yo, fuckers! two members from a fucking organization that my organization hates are in the train you're riding in. if they don't identify themselves, y'all will explode. got it?"

fuck, i know that voice anywhere. i will deal with him later, i have to explain everything to chan first. and he's ready to raise his hand! "chan, no! i have a plan—"

boom, boom, boom. explosion, explosion. i hope chan isn't dead yet. i hope we can save the people in this train.