Ch. 2 Shut Up Dean

Sorry the chapter things are so short. I kind of burned my hand, so typing is hard currently, longer chapters to come though. :) Enjoy.

~Miss Leysa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Dean pulled into the bunkers garage and opened the back door for Castiel, who stepped out and headed immediately to the bunker entrance from the garage with Anori still in his arms. Sam was the first inside, he ran to the first aid kit, not knowing if it would help them or not, but he figured it was better to have it if they could use it. There were no words said as Dean and Castiel walked in, just the soft sounds of their shoes hitting the floor.

    Dean cleared off a table in the library and put a sheet down on top of it. Castiel gently sat her on the table and pulled her face up with a finger to look into his eyes. “Anori,” he began. “I know it hurts. But we need to know what happened.”

    Sam and Dean watched as she slowly looked into their friends eyes, a look of fear and anger taking over her features. “Metatron.” she hissed, at him. “Please, fix my wings.”

    “What did he do?” Castiel asked again, moving his hands to grip her shoulders. “Knowing will help us. Please Anori.”

    “I don’t know.” she muttered under her breath, dropping her head. “I know other things he’s done to me, but not what has been done to my wings. He wanted me dead; I woke up in that clearing with barely any grace to heal myself. So heal me Castiel. Why have you brought me back here, with these… humans.” she spit the last word.

    “Excuse me, but what do you have against us? We just saved your ass from whatever that dick did to you.” growled Dean. “I think you should be thankful that--”

    “Dean, Shut up.” came Castiel’s annoyed voice. “Anori, I have no grace. I cannot heal you that way, you have let us heal you this way.”

    “Then do it.” she snapped, face contorting in agony as she leant forward to rest her head on Castiel’s shoulder. “Quickly, please. I cannot handle it much longer.”

    “You need to trust them to see your wings then.” he whispered in her ear. “We need to see what the damage is.”

    “I am showing them Castiel.” she bit into his shoulder. “I have been since you got me into that terrible black automobile.”

    “Don’t talk about Ba--” Dean began but Sam slapped him, effectively shutting him up.

             Castiel's hand moved to her back where her wings should be, but there was nothing, nothing but a warm stickiness that greeted his hand. He pulled his hand away, looking at it behind her back. Blood. How had they not noticed this before?