Can You Keep A Secret? || 4.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, ima need to get settled in first cause I got a daughter." I responded taking my phone out and she did the same.

"For real? How old she is?" She questioned. I gave her my number and she gave me hers.

"3. I gotta go, it was nice meeting you." I said my byes.

"Definitely. Ima hit you up later or toma. Oh yea my name Simone." She spoke with her thick accent.

"Le'neya." I got in the car , started it up turnt the AC on including the radio then buckled up and pulled off .

At home.

Londyn was helping me put up the food and we was listening to music when I got a call from Cortasia.

"Bitch guess what?" She said soon as I answered.

"What?" I asked.

"Me and Ty starting to talk but his hoes be getting out of place. He need to tell them dusty hoes to move around." She said.

"I only been gone not even two weeks, I knew y'all radgey asses was finna start talking." I chuckled.

"Girl byeeeee, and it felt like a year all fucking ready. Anyway what you doing?" She asked.

"Putting up food with Londyn." I showed Londyn putting applesauce in the fridge.

"Y'all got a bed? What y'all sleeping on?" She questioned.

"A air bed for now, I get paid next week. I work at a hair salon, today I got a 100$ tip. Right now I got 300 left cause I ordered a living room set, tv, tv stand and ima get the decorations soon." I explained.

"Perioddd cous you already doing good, you plan on enrolling back in school? Everybody down here been asking bout you, especially Shawn." She said.

"Ion know, ion wanna just leave Londyn with some random as people, today I met this girl she seem coo for the 2 minutes we was talking." I said.

"That's wazzup, when I come down there I can take her back with me. My momma can watch her until she go back to work, cause you know she just had tootie." She explained.

"Ion want nothing happening to her while i'm down here and she up there because my momma cra-

"Girl we got her but whatever La'neya, ima call you later Ty calling." She hung up.

Fuck is her problem. I heard a knock on the door and I looked at Londyn and she was sitting on the pile of bags on her tablet.

I went to answer it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Yo next door neighbor." A deep ass voice spoke back.

I opened it and gave a smile.

"Wassup, I came to introduce myself. I'm-

"Niggas get no coochie." A voice spoke and started laughing. I'm guessing from next door.

"Fuck up pussy! Back to you i'm-

"Help! Help!" Londyn whined giving me the chips.

"I gotta go, nice meeting you." I smiled and shut the door.

"Ew." I started laughing and opened Londyn chips. I pick the bags up and put them in the cabinet.

"Come on lets go watch tv and get in the shower when you done eating." I picked Londyn up and walked to the room.

Oct 12th. Week later. \ At Simone apartment. | 8:37.

Me and Simone been talking a lot lately and I been working a lot more too. I know my paycheck go be atleast 1,200$ dollars or some similar plus I been getting tips.

"So you telling me you anit see not one fine nigga yet?" She asked me.

"Here." She banded Londyn a kool-aid juice.

"Hell naw, ian worried bout allat right now." I chuckled as I sat on the counter.

"Why you got a two bedroom if you live by yo self?" I asked.

"Girl my no good hoe ass brother get out tomorrow and I gotta go pick his ass up." She complained. 

"Damn. He that bad?" I questioned.

"I just be talking, but when it come to females he anit shit. He been locked up since I was 16 and that was 4 years ago, so that make him 22 cause he was 18 when he got locked up." She explained.

"What he do? If youn mind me asking." I asked.

"He was in a shoot out, my momma got shot & killed cause him and my dad wanna be in the drug business. Knowing that anit shit to play about. The person that killed my ma, he still free but the son. I shot his ass till the gun jammed." She said.

"Damn yo life crazy, so you got a body. What happen to yo daddy?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, he took one of mine so I took one of his. He tried to send people after me while my family was locked up so I had to keep moving but I moved here last cause this where they got sent to for they time. My daddy in jail too. They didn't kill nobody that the police know of but since they was in a shoot out and got caught they got like 13 years, but the Lawyer they had was good cause they had good money." She explained.

"Where yo parents? You down here by yo self?" She added on. My whole body jumped and tensed up.

"Oh shit my bad." She said.

"You good. My dad, I shot him and he passed away. My momma she somewhere being a hoe." I explained.

She shook her head. "Why you shoot yo daddy?" She asked.

"Ian mean to, him and my momma guy "friend" was fighting and he hit the ground so I just shot the gun and I had my eyes closed." I explained.

"Where the hell the gun? Where the hell the nigga?!" She asked.

"At my house. I had my auntie mail it. The dude he got up and ran." I said.

"But lemme get going so I can get her in and bed in shit. Ima stop by after work." I added on. I got off the counter and picked Londyn up off the couch and left out.

When I got in the car Simone texted me.

Simone💕: Can you keep a secret .

Me: And will. Keep mine. Where you from?

Simone💕: New York & fashooo .

I chuckled at the text cause most New York people "crazy" and her family just one of them crazy families.

I started the car and put the gps in to home.

=====

TBC . Excuse any mistakes.