Part 12

Y/n pov-
Immediately the phone spasms because of all of daniels messages.
Dani: y/n?
           Im so sorry!
           I would have told you sooner, but i was scared
           I am so sorry
           Plz answer me!
           Y/n?
*the next day*
           Y/n, please?
           Im so sorry
*a few days later*
           Please
All those messages along with his phone calls appeared on your screen. Seeing thise words made you hurt, you shouldnt have pushed him away in the first place, you needed him, and you needed him to be happy.
You take a deep breath as you tap his contact and press call.

Daniels pov-
You stare at your dark celing eyes tired and the same for your heart. During the many days you spent in this bed, you realized something. You needed y/n in your life, but you didnt know how to bring her back into it.
*buzzzzzzz   Buzzzzzzzz   Buzzzzzz*
You glance at your phone. Y/n? You think your mind is playing tricks on you so you squint your eyes shut and open them again. You realize its real  so you pick up your phone as fast as humanly possible. You press accept.
Dani: "y/n?" Your voice is tired and croaky from crying.
There is a few seconds of silence.
Y/n: "Daniel"
More silence
Y/n: "im so sorry"
She breaks down, you hear her sobbing on the other end.
Daniel: "y/n, you have nothing to be sorry about."
Y/n: "yes i do, i pushed you away, i should have NEVER done that. I need you in my life."
Daniel: "like limelight" i add just to make her laugh.
She laughs a little.
Y/n: "i need you right now, dani. Please forgive me and come over."
Dani: "im already out the door."
And i was, i was on my way back to my love, the love of my life. My y/n. Well, im gunna make her mine.