Chapter 31

Liam's P.O.V

I got out of the car and walked inside our house.

Nothing looked different, like no one has bothered to come inside. which was good.

Making my way to the kitchen and decided to get myself a cup of water.

Mimi walked in and made her way straight to the bedroom. Was she upset with me?

Honestly I didn't know what to do or what I could do to keep the kids safe and happy.

"Mimi, can we talk?" I yelled as I was making my way upstairs.

She grunted "no"

i grabbed her by the arm and slowly turned her around "I don't want to lose you, we will get the kids back" I said in tears.

She looked up at me and into my eyes, then suddenly shook her head.

"How? Harry won't allow it. We can't do nothing Liam" Mimi said with tears rolling down her face.

Mimi got out of my grip and walked pass me making her way downstairs. I was pretty sure she was going to be heading to Niall's place or something. Probably to go see Sophie most likely.

Just then I slowly started to walk out of the room wondering what she was doing, until I heard the door slam and could tell she was getting in the truck.

I ran down the stairs and out the front door to see her driving off.

"Mimi"I yelled on the top of my lungs.

Shit i silently said to myself as i walked back in the house to change my clothes.

Running up into our room, as i grabbed my dark blue skinny jeans with my brown boots, a white tanktop and also my black leather jacket to top it off.

I grabbed some gel and put in my hair as I started to run back downstairs and out the door into the other car. I put the key in the ignition and drove off to find out where she could have been going.

I took a deep breathe as I was now getting fustrated. Deciding to finally pull my phone out to try and call her. She wasn't answer my calls. Not long afterI pulled up at Niall's place and saw the car there. I quickly put the truck in park and got out as i made my way inside their house without knocking.

"Mimi, Is Mimi here?" I said walking pass the  livingroom and into the kitchen where I believe everyone would be.

Until I walked out of the corner and saw her standing there, hugging Harry.

Niall, Sophia, Zayn and Louis all stared at me in silence.

My heart was shattered, what was happening? everyone was so quiet. This didn't even feel real, I signed and then looked back at Mimi. She was crying on Harry's shoulders.

"daddy" Lucy said looking at me.

Everyone gasped in shocked as it was her first word.

Mimi looked at Lucy and then at me as she notice me standing there, she then noticed Lucy was saying that to me.

I couldn't believe this.

"Mimi, I love you" I said silently.

"Like you said,for the kids sakes" Mimi began to cry.

Niall walked up to me and turned me around to walk back towards the door.

"I don't think it's nothing personal Liam" Niall said rubbing my back

"did I just lose her?" I said looking at the ground as i couldnt believe this, She was actually leaving me?

I ran out of the house and into the car, reversing out of the drive way.

My phone then started to buzz, I looked at it and it was Mimi.

Should I answer it? I thought to myself,I quickly unlocked my phone and answered.

"Liam, come back to the house right now" Mimi said calm.

"You don't love me anymore, you love Harry. You've always loved Harry Mimi" I said breaking down in tears.

I could hear her sign.

"Liam, lets talk about it" Mimi again said sounding calm.

Just then I stopped at the red light and wiped my eyes.

"Honey, I been there for you since the day you thought Harry died, I been there for you at the hospital and everything else. Your throwing it all away babe, I loved you" I spoke.

"Liam can you just come back to the house! Harry is going to talk to you about the kids, I love you Liam! you!" Mimi yelled

My heart skipped a beat as I heard what she just said, she wasn't going to leave me. But she made it sound like she was when we were back at the house.

"Really? Your not leaving me?" I was now happy.

"yes babe, now come back this way" Mimi said laughing.

"I'm coming right now, I love you" I spoke not ending the call just yet because I was happy, I could hear Mimi talking away still as i drove fowards and tried to turn.

"Beep" I heard a truck horn and glanced at the passengers window to see a truck coming right at me as I only saw the highbeems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiii,Sorry It took me so long to update, I been busy and now i have a new laptop that I can update on ! :D ...please dont forget to comment and vote.