Chapter ¿?: the 'chapter' 👀🍵

I think there will be 🍵👀 and maybe a slight 🔞 0-0 forgot to tell you soobin tops teehee im really sorry for yeonjun top stans

Soobin's been waiting for the end of school because yeonjun said that he can allow soobin to <3 him when they get home.

Eww short chapters, time skip..

Finally, they arrived at soobin's home. After went inside the house, soobin closed the door and pulled him to his room.

Yo its about to get steamy 😏

Without warning, soobin pushed yeonjun into a wall a bit harsh causing the older to groan in pain.

"You know ive been waiting this to do to you..." soobin whispered in yeonjun's ear then he kissed him. Yeonjun didnt hesitated to kiss back.

Soobin licked yeonjun's bottom lip wanting for access in his cavern but yeonjun didnt allowed him that made the younger trusfrated (i mean frustrated).

Soobin's hands roamed around yeonjun's back that made the older gasped so soobin took the chance to let his tounge roam around the older's hot cavern

Omg >////<

After he finished roaming around, he pulled out and the only noise that can be heard in the room is heavy breathing.

I was dying with embarassment while writing this lmao

"I didnt knew hyung can taste this sweet" soobin said that made yeonjun blushed and looked down.

But soobin didnt finished like that. He kissed yeonjun again then he went to yeonjun's neck biting and marking it.

"S-soobin ahh~"

"Shh~" soobin whispered the started kissing the olders neck again.

Uhh, time skip? Imagine time huehuehue

"S-soobin! P-please- ahh!" Yeonjun begged.

"Not yet hyung~" the younger replied.

"I-i cant take it a-anymore..." the older said barely cant speak.

"Now..." soobin said then yeonjun came (?) and sighed in relief. Soobin following then collapsed next to yeonjun.

"I love you hyung..." soobin said and drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too my yandere soobin..." yeonjun replied and drifted to sleep also

Pretend that they went to sleep after they cleaned up o-o

The end.

Another book finished!!! Thank you for reading. Also check out my other books if you want