Chapter XVIII: Stalk

Im back \(^0^)/

Yeonjun will be stalking soobin tomorrow because of 'reasons'.

Time skip to tomorrow (x together)

Yeonjun went out to his house and went to school as fast as possible. But as always, soobin always arrives first. Even tho they are really as in really early.

"What?! Your already here?!" Yeonjun fake pouted making soobin smile like a bunny because of yeonjun's cuteness.

"What can i say... not my fault for being early than you" soobin said then they went inside the school building...

'3...' yeonjun thought

'2...'

'1...'

Go on

Almost there

"Yeonjun oppa~!!!!" A girl screamed causing yeonjun to secretly looking at soobin, who was now glaring at the girl. Then out of no where soobin smiled like a yandere but no one noticed that except yeonjun who was stalking him...

'Hmm... death glare, suspicious. The smile you always show when someone tries to flirt with me, suspicious' yeonjun thought then looked at the girl.

Because he want to stalk more, he winked at the girl that caused the girl to blushed hard. Then he looked at soobin, pissed and once again glaring at the girl then looking away.

'Soobin, i dont know but you really look suspicious...' yeonjun said yhen grabbed soobin's hand so they can now go to their classroom leaving the girl flustered.

On the other hand

'Someone chose death again. Dont worry, what she wants what she gets. In a painful way. No one steals yeonjun hyung from me' soobin smiled like a bunny that cause the person looking at him busted all their uwu's. But inside soobin, was an evil smirk. His inner yandere thoughts imagining all that he can do with the soon to be a dead girls body...

I- all i know is i dont want to mess with soobin :')