Chapter XI: Messing Around

No one's POV
Soobin and yeonjun went out of the school clinic and was sent home because the teachers was truly afraid that the killer was targeting not only students but even teachers.

Yeonjun and soobin went to yeonjun's home because yeonjun wont let soobin go. Soobin didnt even bother to fight with yeonjun because he also wanted to be with yeonjun.

Yeonjun's parent wasnt home because of business so they can do whatever they want in the house.

Time skip after they went to change their clothes...

They were sitting in the couch until yeonjun spoke

"Soobin?"

"Yea?"

"Arent you scared of the killer thats in our school?" Soobin became silent. Luckily yeonjun didnt got suspicious about soobin's sudden silence.

"Maybe?" Soobin replied trying not to get suspicious as possible.

Yeonjun noded and decided to shrug it off.

For the rest of the night, they spent messing around the house. Go here, go there, make mess here, make mess there until they eventually got tired and went to bwd hugging eachother. Yeonjun dont mind though. They wanted to stay like this for the rest of the night when soobin's phone notified something. He checked it and saw a text from kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo hyung

Theres no classes tomorrow so try to bring yeonjun with you and lets all go to the park. Tell him his friends are coming too so he wont feel uncomfortable :)
seen......

'Great! I get to spend more time with hyung' soobin thought...