Chapter VI: Hueningkai x ???

(Guys before you proceed to the chapter, please respect the ship that will be said in the chapter. If you dont like the ship, you can skip the chapter. Thanks, and dont forget to vote.)

No one's POV
Hueningkai was walking alone in the school corridors because his friends are busy. While walking he bumped into someone.

"Oh my im so sorry i didnt look at where i was going" hueningkai said apologizing to the boy he bumped.

"Its okay. I didnt look at where i was going either" the boy said.

Hueningkai thought for a bit. He never saw this boy in the school. He asked,

"Are you new here?"
"U-um yes, i-i dont know t-this school quite y-yet" the boy said.

"No need to be shy. By the way im Hueningkai" he introduced himself.

"I-im hoseok, Jung H-hoseok" he answered.

'What a cute name' hueningkai thought.

After minutes of getting to know eachother. Hueningkai knew that hoseok is older than him so he calls him hyung.

From the day hueningkai met him, he instantly fell inlove with hoseok. And hoseok felt the same way but neither one of them wont tell their feelings to eachother. They dont want to end their friendship because of this stupid feeling.

One day, hueningkai invited hoseok to join lunch with his friends. Gladly hoseok accepted the offer.

When they arrived at the cafeteria they were welcomed by the original noisy surroundings. Because hoseok doesnt know where is where exactly, hueningkai grabbed his hand to show the place they were going. Hoseok blushed at the sight of two of them holding hands.

"Hope you dont mind this hyung..." hueningkai said breaking an awkward air between them.

"Sure hueningkai, i-i dont mind" hoseok replied.

Hueningkai guided hoseok to theur usual table they seat in to eat lunch. When they arrived, hueningkai's friends turned to look at them then smirked. Hoseok didnt saw the smirking part because he's too shy to face them. Hueningkai introduced hoseok to his friends then let him seat between him and taehyun.

"So where school did you came from?" Beomgyu asked hoseok.
"Well im from Neon University then transferred here in Bangtan University" Hoseok said. Sorry for the name guys.

Hoseok studied dancing in neon university and moved to bangtan university to study his singing and dancing skills.

After lunch, the boys parted ways to go in there own classes except hueningkai and hoseok. Hoseok said to hueningkai to meet hoseok in the garden after class. And hueningkai agreed, then they parted their ways.

Hueningkai cant wait...

Hoseok is excited...

Will hueningkai accept his feelings for him?

To be continued...