Chapter IX: Beomgyu's past

(In this chapter, beomgyu's past will be writen. Hope you enjoy, oh and i almost forgot. Soobin and beomgyu are siblings. But beomgyu became a yandere like soobin...i think😕. Anyways enjoy)

No one's POV

A few years back.

Beomgyu and soobin are playing in their room's until their dad called them.

"Sweetie's, yeonjun's here and he brought a friend" he said.

The two excitedly went downstairs. And there they saw yeonjun with another boy waiting for them in the livingroom.

"Binnie!" Yeonjun said forming a sweet smile from his face.

"Yeonjun hyung!!" The younger cheered and flashed a smile showing his dimples.

"We have a new friend!" Yeonjun said and pushed the little boy behind him.

"H-hello. M-my name is k-kang t-taehyun" the boy said not even daring to look at them in the eyes.

"Hello taehyun! Im soobin"

"Hey, im beomgyu"

Taehyun looked at beomgyu. He looked at his features. He's a little bit uncomfortable around at beomgyu because of his bad boy looks. He thought that beomgyu is a warm blooded but a cold hearted boy but thats a complete mistake.

Days, weeks, months past. They started to get close until beomgyu realised he has a crush on taehyun. He wanted him to be his and only his. He got a feeling of protecting taehyun and not letting someone to take taehyun away from him.

One night, soobin and beomgyu are the only one's thats home. Their father's have gone on a business trip and will arrive after 2 days. Beomgyu went to his brother in the middle of the night.

"Soobinie hyung" beomgyu whispered.

"W-what the? Beomgyu? Why are you awake at this time?" Little soobin asked his young brother thats infront of him.

"Can i ask you something?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sure"

"You like yeonjun hyung right?"

"Yea why?"

"Well, what will you do to the person that tries to steal him from you?"

"I'll kill him or her ofcourse. Is that it?"

"No. You see, i think i have a crush at taehyun and..."

"What?! You have a crush on taehyun?!"

"Y-yeah, and as i was saying, i always get a feeling that i dont want anyone to take him away from me. Is that normal hyungie?"

"Well yes... wait... omg beomgyu! Your going to become a yandere like me!"

"What does yandere mean?"

"Its a person that does everything in order to make his or her love them and only them."

"Even killing?"

"Yup! But they cant get caught. They do it secretly so no one will know including the person they love"

"How did you know that?"

"It runs in our family beomgyu"

"What do you mean?"

"Appa namjoon is a yandere beomgyu. When he was a teenager, he saw our appa seokjin. He did everything to make seokjin appa his"

"Does seokjin appa know he's a yandere?"

"When they got together, yes and seokjin appa accepted that. He doesnt care if appa namjoon is a yandere until know"

"How did you bacame a yandere hyungie?"

"Appa namjoon thought me. When i told him i have a crush at yeonjun hyung. And somehow i learned how to became a yandere and tried to kill the ones that tried to steal yeonjun hyung from me" soobin innocently smiled at his little brother who was amazed by his story.

"Dont worry beomgyu, i will teach you so someday you can protect and make taehyun yours" soobin added that made his brother cheer.

After that beomgyu went back to bed and get his sleep. Another day is waiting for them.

-
Now back to the present

To be continued...

Hello! Author foxy here. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Dont forget to leave a vote. And if you want you can comment and follow too. See you in the next chapter. Bai~

-author foxy