"Jesus, turn that off would you," Jeff's rough voice said to me softly. I quickly turned off the light and tucked my phone in my pocket. "You scared me!" I told him while punching him lightly on the chest. He chuckled and his arms instantly came around me in a warm embrace. He pulled me into him.

I tucked myself into his chest and his chin came to rest on top of my head. "I was wondering when you guys would get here," he said. I sighed and breathed in his scent. "Yeah, sorry. It wasn't a good flight, we got delayed and missed our connecting flight," I told him. Jeffrey's hand ran through my hair.

"Where's Charlie?" he asked me. I pulled back. I could barely make out the outline of his face in the darkness. "She's with Cliff, going to check on Jensen and Jared. She wanted to see you first, but I think she got side tracked at the mention of them," I said. Jeffrey chuckled and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"What are you doing back here?" he asked me. I shrugged. "I figured I had a few minutes to explore without Charlie. I was going to see who was on the panel and potentially catch Rob to say hi," I said. It was dark, but I could tell that Jeffrey's demeanor changed instantly. His arms left from around me and I instantly felt cold.

"Oh, well, he's out on stage right now, but I'm sure you figured that out," he said. He was right, I could hear Rob answering questions from the audience. "Sam and I are up next, kind of a parents of Supernatural Q&A panel. You should stay," he said. I shook my head. "I should actually go check on Charlie and make sure she's not giving Cliff a hard time. I didn't mean to have him play babysitter," I said.

Jeffrey pulled his phone out of his pocket and it lit up finally showing his face as he pressed a few buttons. "It looks like she's actually with Jensen and Jared. I don't know if Cliff stayed with them or not," he said showing me a picture of Jensen, Jared, Charlie together at one of their tables.

"I'll go get her and we'll catch up with you later," I said to him. He didn't look up at me and continued to stare at his phone. "Hey J.D." I said softly and he looked up at me. "Hm?" I could barely hear his voice above the music now playing on stage. "You look good," I said as I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his rough cheek.

I turned and walked out the door before he even had a chance to do or say anything. The lights in the hallway were bright causing me to shield my eyes for a second before heading back towards the chaos. I could see a ton of fans walking about. I assumed that the panel was letting out.

"Ronnie Jean!" I heard someone call out. I turned around to see Rob jogging down the hallway to catch up with me. "Hey Rob-o!" I said as he embraced me in a tight hug. It didn't feel the same as Jeffrey's. Rob was the same heighth as me and there was something about feeling so much smaller to Jeffrey that I liked when he gave me a hug.

"Everyone was wondering when you were going to get here," he said as we pulled back and continued to walk down the hallway. "That's what I hear, long flight, it was delayed. We missed our connection," I said as we made our way back into the green room. "Mommy!" Charlie's small frame ran into me.

"Hi baby! Did you find Uncle Jensen and Jared?" I asked her. She nodded and pointed across the room, where I saw the two long legged men sitting on the couch taking a break. I made my way across the room and stood in front of the two tired men. "Well don't just sit there," I said sarcastically.

They both chuckled and moved their arms so I could plop down in their laps. "Ello boys," they both groaned as they attacked me with hugs from both sides. "We were wondering where you and Charlie were," Jensen said. I rolled my eyes feeling like that was the only question I had answered today.

"Long flight, missed our connection, we got here late and I wanted Charlie to get some rest so she wasn't grouchy when she saw her favorite people," I said as I scooted over to the empty seat beside Jensen. Charlie came up and crawled in Jensen's lap. Jensen wrapped his arms around Charlie and pulled her close.