You get me so high

Hey guys I just want to say you should listen to the song right above for this chapter or it won't make sense, but play it once I say so. eheh.

NARUTOS POV:
The bell finally rang indicating that school has finished. And I could finally go home to get some rest. I quickly get up and walk out of class and onto the hallway to get my stuff in my locker. I spot my locker, and grab some of my books that I need to study.

"Oi naruto!" I turned to be face to face with kiba, lee, Shikamaru and choji.

"Oh hey guys what's up?" I say with a smile small.

"Wanna hang out with us at the park later on today?" shika asked.

"Oh i don't know.." I replied with a small frown forming on my face.

"Come on naruto! please you never hang out with us anymore." Kiba said with a pout.

I tried not to give in, but I failed.
"Uhh fine but only today, I have to study for finals." I rolled my eyes. I've been defeated.

"Yes!!" kiba, choji, shikamaru, and lee shouted.

"Alright, alright what time are we going to the park?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Around 7pm." Choji replied returning the smirk.

"Okay but first i'm going to go get changed." I said with a smile.

*NARUTOS HOUSE*
"Hmph what should I wear?" I thought while sitting on my bed.
"Aha I got it!" I jumped off my bed and quickly ran to the closet.
"Yes this is fine." I put on a black V-neck T-shirt that brought out my curves, and then I put on some tight black jeans, and my white converse. To be honest, I'm really insecure about my body. I have a very feminine body shape and I just feel insecure. I mean after all I am a male, but still gay. And plus my friends always say I look like a girl, because of my face features.

"Alright i'm ready to go." I quickly took a glance at the mirror to see how I look. Then, I got my Iphone, and headphones. Finally off I go to the park.
"What song should I listen too? hmph I know!
You get me so high." I put on my headphones. Then plug them into my Iphone. I open my phone, and put "You get me so high."

btw you can play the song already:)

'Hope you don't regret it'
...🎶
'Pushed a lot back, but i cant forget it'
...🎶
'We never got the credit'
...🎶
'Nobody seem to here us, but we said it'
...🎶
'Neither of us planned it'
...🎶
'And for along time I took it all for granted'
...🎶
'I really that we had it'
...🎶
'But at the time it was more than i could manage'
...🎶
'So, if we can leave it all behind us'
...🎶
'And meet in between'
...🎶
'You would get me so'
...🎶
'High all the time, high all the time'
...🎶
'i wanna be high all the time'
...🎶
'would you come with me'
...🎶
'i wish, i didn't doubt it'
...🎶
'i wish, i never ever told you all about it'
...🎶
'But i just had to let you know'
...🎶
'never meant to hurt you though'
...🎶
'i had all my motives'
...🎶
'I didn't know, it wouldn't mix with your emotions'
...🎶
'I just had to reach my goals'
...🎶
'Never knew I need you though'
...🎶
'So, if we can agree to disagree, yeah'
...🎶
'keep on reaching'
...🎶
'it would get you so'
...🎶
'high all the time,
high all the time
I wanna be high all the time
would you come with me?'

'high all the time,
high all the time
i wanna be high all the time
would you come with me?'

'lets just stick together'
...🎶
'You're my bestfriend, i'll love you forever'

NARUTOS POV:
After a while of walking I finally see the park. I stopped the music, and took off my headphones.
"What a great song" I thought. Then, I saw my friends sitting at a table talking.
I quickly, ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" I shout waving at them.

"Sup naruto!" shika replied.
While I took a sit in between Shika and Kiba.

"So what are you guys talking about?" I say in a curious tone.

"Well you see, we were talking about the 'popular' group." Choji said, while looking back at me.

"Oh..I see" I blush, remembering what happened today with me and sasuke. Maybe I should tell them what happened. I thought.

"Guys I need to tell you something.." I start off
"What is it?" they say at the same time.
"Well..today when shikamaru said, sakura might be dating sasuke, I looked away. And I turned to glance at sasuke, and he was looking right back at me. It almost felt like everything around me went slow motion. Like timed stopped." I say, while a blush starts to form on both of my tan cheeks.

"Wait are you for real naruto?" Lee said. with a slight smirk on his face.

"You know what they say, when you meet the love of your life time stops." Shikamaru added.

"What?!" I say with a now darker blush on both of my cheeks.

"Yeah, talking about sasuke. Look." Kiba pointed to the popular group. their was sasuke, shino, neji walking towards our table.

I'm having a mini heart attack. I thought.
Why is sasuke h-here?!
And he's walking towards us?!
N-No naruto, maybe he's just going to the table  besides us. Yeah! yeah! that has to be it.

SASUKES POV:
It was another boring afternoon, like always. I was just chilling in my room laying on my bed. Thinking about life.

~Ring Ring Ring~

"Hmph shino's calling." I say picking up the phone and pressing accept.

"What is it shino?" i said disinterested in what he's about to say.

"Want to go to the park with me, neji?" shino said.
"Oh and naruto and his friends are going to be their soo? is that a yes?" shino added.

"Hn. Whatever. i'll meet you guys at 7pm." I replied.

I stand up, and walked to my closet to pick out a dark blue t-shirt, and some black jeans. Then, I put on my black converses.
I grab my iphone, and checked the time.

~6:40 Pm~

Hmph maybe i'll just head out either way, since it takes me about 15 minutes to get their.
I start making my way to the park.

~15 minutes later~

AT THE PARK WITH SHINO AND NEJI

"Let's go sit in that table next to narutos friends." shino said.

'hn.' Is all I said, and started making my way to the table besides naruto.

I mean after all naruto will always be mine, and i got to make sure no one touches what's mine.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VERY BORING CHAPTER LOL
BUT I PROMISE PART 4 WILL BE A LOT BETTER JUST BEAR WITH ME.!

Sasuke: Hn. yeah yeah liar.

Author: O-Oh will you be quiet you bastard!
:)