Chapter 211 - 212

Start from the beginning

"As per the management's recommendation, all you will be handling the tables of top-listed VIPs," The managing director announced as she switched glances at the selected servers.

"You have to be attentive to their needs. Give them what they need...paper towel, wine, champagne, have their dressing to the side if they asked you to. And most importantly, be polite and move with grace."

The managing director paused for a while before she continued,

"And you two, recommended by the management, I don't know your connection with the higher up, but no special treatments here. Anyway, you,"

The managing director turned her head to Wang Reiji.

"You will serve table 10. And as for you," The managing director then switched her gape from Wang Reiji to Rentao.

"Table 6 is assigned to you. Okay? Remember this, if you fail, you fail. I will report to our boss based on your performance. Did I make myself clear here?" the director sternly asked.

Wang Reiji and Rentao as well as the kitchen crew and staff nodded in unison.

"Again, be attentive. No walking or roaming around while Young Master Wang delivers his speech. The whole event is being video recorded. We cannot mess it up especially when a big boss is having his moment on stage. You guys will only start moving around once the young master is done talking! Also the video advertisement of Oriental Europa will start playing right after young master's speech. Rumors say that it's a masterpiece, but don't bother to be hooked by it. Your job here is to serve the guests, not act like one. Understood? If there will be no more questions or concerns, you are dismissed. On to your stations...now!" she ordered.

Wang Reiji smiled to herself, she better reward this managing director.

Despite her age, she still managed to do her work efficiently.

Plus, she did not reek of favoritism, and doesn't get intimidated by special requests.

Truly befitting of her rank in Oriental Europa hierarchy.

Soon as they were dismissed by the managing director, Wang Reiji and Rentao hurriedly went to the fire exit, and wore their earpieces.

"Can you hear us, Hanzo?" she whispered, looking at Rentao who seemed to be having a hard time wearing his earpiece.

"Yes, boss. Rentao, are you alright?" Hanzo jokingly asked Rentao.

"I got it...yeah. We could joke around later, Hanzo, after this night," Rentao bantered back.

Wang Reiji cleared her throat, and looked sternly at Rentao.

"Now that we're all set, let the show begin," she said.

"We will go back now, Hanzo. Let's do our best for we cannot make this mission flop," Wang Reiji warned them one last time before going back to the event.

When they entered the hall it was already filled with guests and Wang Yuvin was already in the middle of delivering his welcome speech.

She and Rentao then fixed themselves and grab their trays.

They stood at the side of the hall near the buffet table.

Wang Reiji then looked at Rentao, who's lowkey protecting her before she subtly pressed her fingers against her earpiece.

"Hanzo, how's everything on your end?" she softly asked.

"All systems go. I have all my computers up and running," Hanzo replied.