Just before dinner time began, Tracey came up to the dorm to chance out of her robes and she didn't question what happened as I was clearly hurt and not yet ready to talk about it, but she still comforted me, nonetheless.

"Tracey, could you take the charm off my hair?" I sobbed pathetically. I wanted Draco to want me, as stupid as that was. And his criticism lead to me doing this.

"Of course." Tracey said, standing up and pulling out her wand. A few moments later, my hair was back to its natural self. Just as curly as it was previously if not curlier.

"I'm going to go meet Cormac." I sighed, wiping my cheeks dry and standing to my feet. "You should go get dinner."

Tracey walked with me until she had to go her separate ways towards the great hall and I towards the Gryffindor common room. I arrived quickly and whispered the password to the fat lady who was unsuspicious as I was in my regular clothes rather than my robes.

When I walked in, Cormac was sat on the sofa smiling at me and guilt rushed through my entire body as I attempted not to cry again. I wanted to get this over and done with, I wanted to make things right again.

"Hey." I smirked, walking over to him and grabbing his hand. I pulled him up and lead him to the stairs leading up to the boy's dorm.

"Hey." He responded. "You changed your hair back." He noted, not necessarily positively.

"Someone's eager." Cormac joked as he followed me up the stairs. He stopped outside a door and popped his head in to check if it was empty. He smirked back at me before entering himself.

"We don't have much time." I noted before sitting down on his bed awkwardly. Cormac walked over to me before leaning down and connecting our lips. It felt incredibly unnatural and almost made me sick to my stomach. Our lips didn't fit together like Draco and I's did, our tongues didn't dance together like Draco and I's did and he didn't make me feel like Draco did. He deepened the kiss by pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me.

"I bet you've been dreaming about this." Cormac whispered cockily causing me to wince and furrow my eyebrows but continued kissing him, nonetheless. His hand travelled down my body and up my skirt before rubbing me through my panties. I cringed at the sensation, it felt more like he was jabbing at me than trying to pleasure me.

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap instead, I realized that if I were going to get any pleasure out of this, I was going to have to take control. I started rocking my hips against his and closed my eyes, trying to pretend I was absolutely anywhere else. I eventually managed to allow myself to feel slightly more comfortable as I guided Cormac's head to my neck where he began leaving kisses. I felt him harden underneath me sending pleasure through my core at the contact.

"Please, Draco." I moaned thoughtlessly before stopping suddenly and slapping my hand over my mouth.

"What?" Cormac muttered. "Did you just say what I thought you just said?"

"I can't do this." I whispered before quickly jumping to my feet and heading for the exit.

"Amelia! Come back here right now!" Cormac roared but I didn't listen. I rushed down the stairs and out of the common room. I needed to find Draco. I felt like I was going to throw up, Cormac was going to tell Harry and Ron and they were going to disown me. I had ruined everything.

I ran towards the great hall but couldn't see Draco anywhere, I decided to check the library before heading to the Slytherin common room. I walked through the library checking every nook and cranny before eventually finding him in a corner on his own, studying.

"Amelia?" Draco questioned as I let out a sigh of relief and sat next to him, tears instantly running down my cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"I'm an idiot." I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his chest.

"You're not a complete idiot." He joked, I laughed through my sobs before wrapping my arms around him in return.

"I went back to him- to Cormac. I don't know why. I was angry at you." I rambled, not making complete sense.

"Shhh, Amelia. Calm down and then you can explain." He whispered before kissing the top of my head which made me 10x more relaxed. I took a few deep breaths before attempting to explain again.

"When I saw you with Pansy this morning, I was hurt. After last night I thought you'd stop things with her." I explained in a quiet voice.

"I don't know what you expected me to do, McLaggen was right there and you hadn't told me what you wanted from me." Draco mumbled in defense.

"I want you." I sighed dramatically to which he chuckled at.

"So, what's happened with McLaggen, why are you upset?" He questioned further.

"I-I thought I needed to fix things because I assumed you were back with Pansy. We were in his dorm and- Merlin, it's too embarrassing." I cried.

"Just tell me, Amelia." He smirked, pulling my head up and holding it between his two hands, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"I moaned your name." I said quietly causing him to burst out in laughter. "It's not funny!" I scolded him and smacked him gently on the arm.

"Amelia, it is hilarious." Draco continued to laugh before I crossed my arms and pouted my bottom lip. He rolled his eyes before pulling me back into his chest. "You don't need to worry. Unless you still want to be with him, then definitely worry."

"I don't still want to be with him, idiot." I groaned as he began running his fingers through my hair.

"Hey, you changed your hair back." He noted and I could hear the smirk in his tone without even looking at him causing my cheeks to turn red.

"It was only because I- "I began but was soon interrupted by a voice I did not want to hear.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Cormac said harshly standing in front of us with a glare on his face. Draco released me from his arms before standing to his feet in front of me, attempting to protect me. They stared each other down for a few moments before I stood up myself.

"It's fine, Draco." I reassured before stepping in front of him.

"I need to talk to you." Cormac said to me as I nodded and followed him to a few rows down where no one could see us. "I was right all along." He bit, crossing his arms and staring down at me.

"Actually, no." I responded and mirrored his actions. "Not until you started sneaking around with Hermione." I stated to which he laughed at.

"Merlin, you are completely clueless, Amelia." Cormac snarked. "I can't tell you what's been going on because your own brother doesn't even trust you. And rightfully so, you've shown your true self. Don't think I'll be hiding this from Potter and Weasley because they deserve to know."

"Cormac, please don't say anything to them." I begged, tears brimming in my eyes as his harsh words had upset me.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I'll find out what's going on and it'll be your fault for telling me there's something at all." I bit, becoming slightly more confident.

"You're a heartless bitch, Potter." Cormac spat down at me.

"It's what you deserve for lying to me and going behind my back, McLaggen." I spat back and with that I turned my back on him and made my way back to Draco, who had clearly heard everything as he had a smirk on his face. I sighed heavily to express my exhaustion as I came closer to him "Can we go up to dorm?" He nodded and I connected our hands as we made our way to the common room.

Once we arrived, we both kicked our shoes off and laid on the bed. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Can we try this out for real?" I asked quietly as he started playing with my hair again.

"I'd love to." Draco mumbled before kissing my forehead.

"Can you tell Pansy to back off?" I groaned dramatically.

"Of course." He chuckled.