Piercing Eyes and A Redhead

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Keeping my distance, I kept a steady arm and kept trying to shoot but he easily entered close quarters combat with me so I spent most of it dodging before running away to find more ground. Mihawk close behind me. Blocking the staircase with a chair, I ran up them and out into and empty roof of a building before readying my gun to shoot at the person.

Bang!

The man stood still for a second in shock at the tiniest of cuts on his face before he charged at me while I keep shooting at him. I only got two small cuts on his cheeks which healed immediately. My back was forced to the ground with the threatening pocket knife under my throat, threatening to slit it at any moment. His golden yellow eyes boring into me. A hand pressed to my chest which brought out my soul, the weak vulnerable feeling swelling up inside me before he took a bit and ate it.

However, it seems Mihawk was interested in sparring my life since he took such a small amount and returned it immediately. His back turned towards me as he observed my gun. He didn't even turn to me before he tossed it back and I caught it. Nervously, I thanked him rather awkwardly for not killing me. It seems at that moment another Demon which I'm sure Whitebeard told me was called Shanks came flying out of nowhere to Mihawk. The unnecessary flirting this redhead gave towards me made me whack him on the the head which made Mihawk turn and give a small smirk.

"Oww, Mihawk the human has got a hard hit!" Shanks whined.

"It was your own fault for being the instigator." Mihawk retorted.

"Uh, if you two are going to quarrel then uhm I'll just leave." I rather awkwardly mumbled.

To prove my point, my finger gestured to the door before I left. I didn't really want to socially interact with strangers, that's really too much for me. Even during meetings, I stayed on Whitebeard's shirt because I was too shy and would be too awkward to talk with anyone in front of so many people. Maybe also because it was comfy there but as long as Whitebeard had no problem then I could continue doing it. I guess he likes having the youngest safe on his shoulder. Heading down the steps, I had a feeling that I had somehow left good impression on those two demons and would meet them again.

Third P.O.V

"So Mihawk... Are you going to claim that person?"

"I won't say for now."

"Damn though, he whacked me so hard on the head. I didn't know humans packed a dangerous punch. Anyways, I came because I could sense your blood. What happened?"

"...Got shot by that person twice."

"Holy shit, Mihawk for that person to actually hit you! That hasn't happen ever!" Shanks exclaimed.

"Maybe he should whack you on the head again. Your head might be fixed." Mihawk coldly said.

Shanks grumbled before slumping over with a slight frown on his face. It really did hurt to be whacked on the head by that person. It's the most pain he's felt in years and it was really shocking that it came from a human who was holding one of the most unassuming items. A book. Shanks walked over to the edge, his brow quirked in slight confusion before crouching on the edge of a building. Mihawk didn't usually give his victims a chance to run. He could've just flown but he didn't so the person must be real good at handling a gun.

"Oh, there the book whacker goes...-" Shanks stated before surprise filled his face and began sputtering when he noticed the sign on the back of (M/N)'s shirt.

"Wait! Holy shit! He's part of Whitebeard's crew! A human on Whitebeard's crew that's alive...has never happened. It seems he's allowed to roam around too... He must be real scary with a gun but really what is a human doing with one of the most ruthless Angel?"