Got Caught by Whitebeard

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Pitter patter Pitter patter Pitter patter..

The boots on my feet trekked carefully through the empty rainy alleyways. I made sure not to step in any puddles before I ducked under the pipes into a small hole in an abandoned building of a hospital. I headed up the stairs into the third floor where the library was located. Upon entering the room, I began moving quickly and I crawled under one of the shelves into an empty room with a simple futon.

Turning around, I placed books at the beggining of the hole to cover up before placing a sheet of cardboard at the entrance of the hole. It was pitch black for a few seconds before I switched on the lights. A mini library of books I loved were displayed. A futon was on the floor and it had a few hospital blankets on it and a few pillows. My clothes were on a worn down shelve which I picked up to change into after taking off my raincoat.

Sighing, I dropped the bag of food I got earlier on the floor and sat down to begin seeing what dish I could make. It seems that I could only make a jam sandwich with this. I got up and quietly made my sandwich and ate it while I read a book. I decided to sleep afterwards since it was already dark out. I got into my bed and snuggled up before slowly drifting off.

Zzzz...

Bang!

Snapping awake, I began freaking out internally because I could hear voices. I could see someone had switch on the lights in the library outside my room. My breathing became slightly laboured at the fear of being caught but I out my hand over my mouth in order to keep quiet. I got up without making anything creak and began moving to hide behind the stacks of books. Someone under crashing into the wall seconds after on his back. A black haired man with freckles on his face and an orange hat.

"Ahaha, c'mom Thatch! You suck at this!"

"Haha! You think you're so funny, don't you Ace?" Thatch teased

"Yeah! Wait, this place wasn't on the map and it looks like someone's been here recently." Ace stood up

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Pop's doesn't miss small things like this" Thatch mumbled

Closing my eyes, I prayed that those two wouldn't see me. I clutched my sketchbook close to my chest as I tried making myself smaller. Unfortunately, the demon called Ace spotted me. I knocked down the books onto him before running under Thatch's legs who was an angel and out of the library with both of chasing after me. I took many turns while I mentally panicked. Suddenly, blue flames surrounded me and I was being picked up by a blue phoenix.

The blue phoenix turned into a large blonde well built man. A pair of angel wings to match. I raised my book and whacked him on the head to let me go. He dropped me down the flight of stairs but I landed on my feet and started running away down the corridors and hid in the kitchen. I thought I was safe until the blonde man entered the kitchen. He managed to find me immediately and grabbed me by the collar before dragging me out.

Trying to whack the man with my sketchbook didn't work. He dragged me out and took me over his shoulder towards a place. The two people from earlier came out and smirked at each other when they saw this person holding me. Throughout their whole flight back to some location, I squirmed and would whack Ace when he got too close. Ace would complain about the pain while Thatch told him to zip it. I took off my shoe and threw it at his face.

"Oh you're going to pay for that."

"... I'm broke though" I mumbled awkwardly.

Soon, everyone landed and I gave up before I was brought to a large man with angel wings. Whitebeard. The strongest angel in the world. This was terrifying. Marco grabbed me by the collar and plopped me infront of Whitebeard who was drinking booze. I was terrified and wanted to run but being in enemy territory made it impossible. The man stared me down as he gulped down his booze before with one hand, he leaned foward and touched my chest.

My eyes suddenly felt droopy and I was at peace before I saw some pure white come out of me. My soul... Everyone marvelled at it before it came back to me. Gasping, I dropped my sketchbook and clutched my chest in pain. Backing up, I glared at the man. The man reached out to me again with tears in my eyes but I whacked him which made everyone laugh before they dropped silent. Oh shit... I'm dead aren't I?

The man burst out laughing.

"I like this one, we won't feed him to the dogs!"

"Wait aren't you angels?!" I yelled

"Is that what you humans think? Man you people are funny, we feed on your souls but let it replenish if we don't suck you dry. Normally though, we just give people to the dogs-yoi" Marco explained

"Uhh..What about demons?" I asked concerned

"Pretty much anything" Thatch teased

Whitebeard entrusted me to Marco since Ace and Thatch let me get away the first time. They retaliated at that until Whitebeard slammed his fist down that held the large mug of alcohol. Some of it spilled onto me. This really meant that I had no chance of escaping. Marco casually led me to a rather large room. It felt like it could be a climbing gym. My sketchbook laid in my hands as my eyes trembled in sadness and denial.

"We never got your name Runner-yoi" Marco said.

"Does it even matter? I'm basically a feedingbag..."

"That's true Runner-yoi" Marco agreed.

Marco took his leave shortly after. Collapsing onto my knees, I looked around for any miniscule chance to escape but there was only a small window at the top of the room that was barred up. Clenching my fist, I refused to stay here. I'll find a way out and so I did. I don't want to die.

A/N: First proper chapter done! (M/N) is going to grow closer with people now. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.