Comrades and Deals

Izuku POV

It's been 4 days since I became a part of the Eight Precepts and so far it has been very difficult. I am not very respected by the rest of the group simply because of my age. Most were surprised and others had no reaction or some that surprised me. "Come on kid when are we gonna FIGHT I AM DYING FOR IT" Rappa says as he sends a flurry of punches into Tengai's Barrier which breaks apart with Tengai sighing. "For you to be this dedicated is fascinating Rappa" Tengai says as he puts up another Barrier Rappa just lifts his head "What do you mean he's a kid and fought in the pits I bet he will be fun better than you" Tengai just sighs as they both continue their practice. Yu Hojo is sitting on the floor sweating hard and panting as a flurry of crystals grow from him only to disappear in large chunks and appear in Setsuno drops the chunks grabbing more. Then we see Nemoto who is asking multiple questions to five smaller yakuza men. Then in the middle of the room is a stumbling drunk looking Rikiya and on the roof above him is a tired Diedoro hanging from the roof with the last of his strength. Then in the corner on the verge of tears is Tabe who is about to break down as his training is working on controlling his hunger.

Since I was put in charge of training the Eight Bullets with their quirks I had to give them all training regiments which surprisingly they all followed with only slight grumbling from a few.

I look at the clock seeing that training has gone on for about 2 hours at this point. "Training is over" I announce and they all just stop some falling but most relaxing and heading out. I leave early towards the lab as I have nothing better to do.

I turn into the hallway leading to the lab to see a new man leaving the side room from before but this time I can clearly see into the room. It appears to a child's room a girl to be specific I see way more toys still in their boxes and then the door slams shut. "Sorry Bunny but you're not allowed" the man says staring at me with a fake smile and threatening eyes however he doesn't look like much. I just nod continuing in my mind filled with thoughts about why the girl would be here then it hits me 'Tests scheduled' that's what the first man from that room says. Maybe she is a test subject for the drug but usually they aren't kids and don't get a personal room so why?

I move the thoughts to the back of my mind as I knock on the door which opens showing Chrono and I see Overhaul fiddling with the machines. Chrono then turns back to Overhaul "Bunny is here Overhaul" Overhaul just waves a hand and Chrono lets me in. "Bunny go run this in the synthesizer" he says as he holds out a vial of red liquid and I take it putting it in the synthesizer running it. We work for a good hour before Overhaul collects all the samples and puts them into the bullets making another batch. "Hmm maybe I will do that to make more money for the experiments" I just look at him as he stares at one of the new bullets made. He then puts it down and hands the batch over to Chrono "Hold on to these and let's go, we have our new recruits coming today" he says as we all leave. "Bunny you're coming to meet them as well" I nod and we walk up to the meeting room from before.

As we enter I see that the rest of the Eight Bullets are here and Overhaul sits as we all stand waiting. The door opens as everyone looks, seeing Mimic coming through hopping onto the armrest of Overhaul's couch. Behind him is Toga Himiko and Jin Bubaigawara or Twice walkin in Toga lights up when she sees me and Twice just jumps into a weird stance pointing. "HEY I have no clue who you are IT'S BUNNY'' everyone in the room looks at me "No need to worry Bunny works for me and has put his problems behind him'' Overhaul says killing the tension that was building. Toga just jumps at me and wraps her arms around my neck "Is that true Bunny you forgive me?" I just sigh pushing her off of me. Overhaul then asks me for their quirks which I tell everyone while they both just stare at me wide eyed then look at each other. "Nemoto'' Overhaul states with narrowed eyes " Do you plan on betraying the Eight Percepts?" "Nope" both say in unison then look at eachother again. "Ah good Bunny since you know them could you bring them to their new rooms and go to the lab" I nod leaving the room Toga clinging to my arm with Twice following.