Confrontations and New Arrangements

Izuku POV

I wake up the same way I had just the day before in a hospital bed except this time I reach up and feel that my mask is gone my heart stops and my mind races. "Calm down kid your fine" I whip my head to find Torino sitting in the chair beside me "Now we need to talk" he says with a low voice. I nod and he stares heavily at me "So the Bunny is you kid huh?" I just nod, not able to speak. "Well just so you know All for one is defeated and Allmight won, just to get one load off your chest" I just lay back the news too much and sigh. "Now what?" I say my words returning to me "Now you tell me everything you know about Allmight's quirk and how" Torino is not even changing one bit. I tell him everything I know and how I pieced it together and that I had kept it to myself. As I finish I just say "So what happens to me now?" Torino just gets up and knocks on the door and says. "Lets go kid" I just look at him for a minute and don't question it getting up and following down the hall. He opens the last door and nods in "You go first kid" I just step in to find Allmight in his bed with Naomasa, Mirio, and Sir Nighteye. Both just stare at me as I stop short freezing up however I am pushed forward by Torino who just starts.

"The Kid knows about One for All'' both Allmight and everyone just stare at me in shock and I cave under the pressure and bow to Allmight. "Thank you so much you are my hero, and I apologize" Nighteye just stares at me then looks at Torino. "How is that possible who told him?" I just stay bowing knowing that Allmight is staring at me. "It's you, the boy from 2 years ago isn't it?" I just dropped to my knees surprised he recognized me and I nodded.

"What are we gonna do?" Naomasa speaks up looking at me "Who even is he?" Torino just steps beside me and hits my back gently with his cane. "I met him before Mirio's internship and this young man named Izuku Midoriya turns out to be our friend the vigilante Bunny" everyone just stares at me in shock but I just continue looking at the ground. "Well then this is a problem" Nighteye speaks as he walks over and pulls my head up roughly ignoring the others yelling at him. He then stares into my eyes and I can tell he isn't using his quirk but wants me to think he is. Nighteye just lets go and walks back to Allmight without a word after he notices I wasn't intimidated.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to help people ever since I was young and I know I can't be a hero so I decided I would try to find what else I could do but I just was drawn to helping heroes and I just... Don't care what you do with me but I will keep helping heroes'' I say as I look up meeting Allmight's shocked eyes. He eventually calms down and so do I "Having said that I always had a small plan in place in case something like this happened" everyone in the room looks at me intrigued. "However it involves UA''

Bakugo POV

It's been two days since Kamino and one day since Allmight announced that he retired and a feeling of guilt has been eating at me. I am up in my room when I hear the doorbell. I don't bother knowing my old hag will get it. Suddenly my old hag bursts into my room and grabs me, dragging me down and setting me on the couch across from Mr.Aizawa and Allmight the guilt just grows faster. After Mr.Aizawa explains that they are turning UA into a boarding school my mom just accepts slapping my head lightly pissing me off. I yell at her and she yells back while my old man tries to calm us.

Mr.Aizawa cuts in asking if my parents were really ok with it, my mom just nods saying yes explaining how everyone my whole life praised me just for my damn quirk but UA praises me for my ability. I just calm down and look at my hands agreeing with her then she forces me to bow and apologizes for me. Mr.Aizawa and Allmight begin to leave and I feel the guilt surging so I run out after Allmight. "Allmight I need to ask you something" both of them turn and Mr.Aizawa nods at Allmight and gets in the car. "Yes Bakugo what is it my boy" I look down and tremble slightly clenching my hands. "Is it my fault you retired?" my voice breaks as I ask and he just walks forward hugging me. "No young Bakugo it was not if anything you helped to catch one of the most dangerous villains in the world so thank you" I just hugged him and cried into his shoulder.