Work and Reputations

Izuku POV

I open the door to the 1-A classroom to see Aizawa and UA's big three Nejire Hado quirk Wave Motion, Tamaki Amajiki quirk Manifest, and Mirio Togata quirks Permeation and One For All. I look at Aizawa and then the big three I notice Mirio looking at me closely but trying to hide it. "So what did you need me for?" Aizawa just sighs "Not me that needs you, it's Mirio. Also these three are going to be presenting to the class and it may cut into your lesson" I nod. "That's fine I'll adjust accordingly now Mirio did you need something" Mirio just looks at his friends and Aizawa then comes back to me and smiles. The smile somehow reminds me a little of Allmight's but there's more to it as if it's asking a question itself.

"Um yes but can we talk somewhere more private? It's a little personal" he says looking more serious and a little nervous and I figure it has to do with One For All. Aizawa and the other two just look at us confused then I just nod at Mirio "Sure that's fine we can talk after school" Mirio just smiles again. "Sure thing where can I find you?" I then turn and start walking away from them then say "Class 1-A's basement" that surprises the big three and Aizawa just smirks.

Later on I am just sitting at my work station looking between two windows one of my files on the league of villains and others are of recent villain encounters. I am trying to see if I can find the league knowing the more than likely have my Identity and are figuring a way to find me. I open a new encounter that intrigues me not because it is the league but because of the manner in which it happened. Apparently a small time gang robbed a store only to run into a bigger villain that messed them all up big time but the weirdest part is that the smaller villains say they don't remember a thing except bird masks. I sit back thinking of villains with bird quirks or masks that I know and only one thing comes to mind. "Huh so the Eight Percepts are making a move again" I then get a strange feeling of being watched and I turn pulling out my gun I had on my table.

"Woah sorry didn't think I'd scare you too bad Izuku" I relax seeing Mirio's face looking at me from the wall and I turn back to connect the incident with the Eight Percepts file. "Are you coming in or not Mirio?" I then hear him step inside "Yeah yeah I um had something to ask you" I just type away on my computer. "Sir wants you to come over and help him on a case" I stop and spin around eyes narrowed "Wait your saying the Sir Nighteye the hero who is known for helping other heroes with their cases wants help from me a kid he sees as dangerous to you and Allmight for knowing too much?" Mirio just nods silently and looks down "Yeah that and I would like your help with something as well" I look a little confused "Care to elaborate future symbol of peace?" Mirio nods. He then walks over to my nightstand and grabs my alarm clock and phases into the ground with the alarm clock in hand however weirdly the alarm clock phases with him. I can't help but light up with a creepy smile as I watch him reappear alarm clock still in hand and he looks at me nervously "For some reason my quirk has changed and I don't know the extents so I want you to help me find out" he put the alarm clock back. "First two questions are when did it start and who knows" Mirio sits on my bed and thinks for a moment "About a day or two ago and no one knows yet just you" I nod. "Ok and how much of One For All can you use?"

Mirio smiles as if to say something but stops when his eyes widen and then I know my theory must be right and he looks at me surprised. "I just managed 5% a few days ago you don't think-" I cut him off with my hand "Oh I do you see One For All from what I have gathered holds tremendous power so its not unlikely that said power would bleed into you quirk enhancing it as it enhances your strength" Mirio just looks at his hands. "So your quirk must be evolving due to this new burst of power that is One For All which begs the question: What else has it done?" Mirio just looks at me confused "If One For All supercharges your quirk then what's to say it hasn't done anything else since you had it or has something happened?" Mirio just shakes his head. "Ok you know what? tell Sir I'll be there even though I know he's going to use it as some kind of test for my loyalty" Mirio just smiles a little painfully "And in addition I'll help you with your quirk's" I turn back to my computer expecting him to get up and leave. "Is there something else Mirio?" I can hear him fidget behind me "Sir asked me to ask you a few questions about your backstory the pieces he doesn't have" I sigh. "Tell him if he wants to know he can ask when am I supposed to go over there?" I turn to see Mirio frozen about to walk through the wall "Oh well he said at your earliest convenience but you know Sir so" I nod knowing what those words' true meaning were.