Classes and Appearances

Izuku POV

Finally it was my first class and first I had class 1-A. My plan is to really teach them about the different types of heroes and what they could choose to be. I was relaxing in the class's Homeroom with Aizawa who was pretending to sleep when they all walked in. "Welcome class this is my first class with you all so it won't be too hard" they all just look at each other then Tenya raises his hand. "Yes Iida?" he stands up "What is it you will be teaching us Mr. Bunny?" I just smile at Mr. Bunny. "Good question and there is no need for Mr. Just Bunny will do" I then turn and write 4 hero names on the board from left to right it's AllMight, Endeavor, EraserHead, and Thirteen. "Now Iida to answer your question I will start the class and let you figure it out on your own" Iida just nods and the class listens. "Now what is the fundamental difference between each of these heroes?" The class just looks at me confused and I sighed seeing as it's not getting to the but then Yaoyorozu speaks up. "Is it the types of heroes they are?" I clap "Yes that's exactly it" I then write under each hero's name. Allmight's name righteous hero, Endeavor's name fighting hero, Eraserhead's name underground hero, Thirteen's name rescue hero. I turn to the class "Ok so for this class I will be trying to help you figure out what kind of hero you wish to become, none of it is final and you can change it at any time" they all just tilt their heads.

"Ok let's do this one by one come up and write your name under the hero you wish to be the most like in terms of what you want to do '' the class does so and I notice half of the names under righteous with the other half split between the rest. "Now I can't say I am surprised, but I am happy to see how some of you don't wish to be like Allmight seeing as his spot was flawed" the class gasps and starts to murmur with Kacchan yelling out. "THE HELL YOU MEAN FLAWED YOU JACKASS" I just laugh and glance at Aizawa to see him paying attention and smirking at me. I get the class's attention "I will explain class, so after what has happened with Allmight retiring what is the world like now?" they all go silent.

"Exactly we are in a worse position then we were before Allmight was our symbol, Instead of one great hero we should improve all heroes and instead of one person being our symbol we make the name hero be our symbol" the class all nods and looks determined. "My class will be to help you all learn about everything in the hero world and to help you find your place in it" surprisingly Kacchan yells out again. "How the hell do you know what types of heroes there are when you aren't even one idiot" some of the class just looks at each other and I can see some agreeing. "Before I was here I was an informant meaning knowing heroes and villains was how I survived so I may not be a hero but I know both sides extensively" I say but for some reason anger made itself known in my voice. The class just looks at me with either anger or confusion or fear. I regain my composure. "That's all, the rest of this class is free, Aizawa can I go?" he looks at me then nods silently and I make my way back to my room.

Later on I had noticed that it was almost 9 and my stomach pulled me from my work as I left and went to the kitchen. I entered to see Ochaco getting teased by Mina "So how's your boyfriend Midoriya?" I dodge back out of the room and listen to the conversation. "Mina it's not like that we are just friends and we haven't really hung out he's always busy with work" Mina then grins and I peek in to see Ochaco blushing and I feel it spread to me as well. "Really cause you guys talk pretty often if you ask me" I just lean back against the wall and think about it I mean I haven't really had friends me and Ochaco talk about every few days. I mean when she asks me when I have a free day I usually dodge the question using work as an excuse but maybe I should.

The only ones to message me normally are Ochaco and Kirishima on my regular phone and Todoroki and Iida message me on my Bunny phone. Iida had surprised me when he texted me out of nowhere but said he got the number from his brother. Kirishima seems to ask me a lot about Kacchan and I tell him as much as I can without letting him give away that I tell him it to Kacchan. Todoroki has asked me for help and recently asked to train him and I have agreed to do it, setting it for tomorrow. Iida just got my phone number to tell me about his role as the class rep. I then hear someone coming and decide to enter the kitchen surprising both Ochaco and Mina. "Hey Bunny, your lesson today was pretty interesting" Mina says and Ochaco just nods. I just nod at them and go into the fridge grabbing an instant meal.