歌单; playlist

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3wC1odhrYUQ0cmqKhNXVSN?si=kJM7JuAZQ5ax-F0_8mtO-w
(easily accessible through desktop/pc/laptop, for a clickable link, look for walkman's secret playlist on my link tree in my bio)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

This is the Spotify playlist that I created to act as Everest's playlist. I'm leaving the link here for those who'd like to listen to it earlier in the story rather than wait until the playlist has an active role in the plot.

The music in this playlist was well thought through when selected, taking into account what Everest would listen to and what types of songs he would choose. But these songs are mainly ones that align with my (the author's) taste in music. If I didn't like the song, I didn't include it as I listened to the playlist as I wrote the story.

If you don't like any of that music, then feel free to ignore the songs mentioned and opt out of listening to the playlist as it's not required to enjoy the story. Just don't leave any hate about it, it's really not necessary.

I tried to branch out to some other types of songs and more popular ones so more people would recognize them. If you have suggestions you think would be a good addition, drop the song(s) in the comments and why you think it'd be a good fit (since I wanna add songs that would be meaningful given the type of person Ev is)

Simply and vaguely put, the point of the playlist is that it's Everest's string of connection to the world. It'll be explained deeper as you go along.

Anyway, enjoy the story (: