𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘.

Start from the beginning

He started taking things out from the bag. -"Aw, Alex you didn't have to- WAIT that's my favourite ice cream?!" -You said grabbing it, excited. He laughed.

"Yes, and that's just one part of the dessert." -He winked at you. You blushed, hitting him jokingly on his arm. -"I also bought your favourite sweets, pizzas, drinks and well... basically everything I know that you like."

"This is so sweet of you." -You hugged him from behind while he was still busy with the bags. -"I love you so much."

"This is the very least I could do." -He turned around and kissed the top of your head. -"Now you go get comfortable on the settee, I'll prepare this."

"No but I wanna he-"

"Now you go get comfortable on the settee, I'll prepare this." -He repeated in the same tone, ignoring what you wanted to say.

You gave in, knowing he wouldn't change his mind. -"Alright."

"That's better." -He smiled. -"Put your favourite film, darling." -He said raising his voice a little bit, because now you were in the living room.

You smiled bitting your lower lip. You felt like you didn't deserve him. -"Okaaay."

While you were trying to find your favourite movie on the Internet, he brought to the little table in front of the settee your two favourites pizzas and drinks. You were very hungry, so it felt like Heaven.

He sat down beside you, and you took one of the pizzas, putting it on your legs, while you were cuddling him. You loved spending time like this with Alex.

"I honestly don't know how to thank you for this." -You said before biting one slice of your pizza.

"You don't even need to." -He caressed your hair with his hand, you closed your eyes instantly.

"I really needed this." -You looked up at him, and you started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" -He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How can you be full of tomato?" -You said still laughing. All his mouth was red.

"I don't know, honestly." He giggled and grabbed a napkin, cleaning himself. -"Oh come on, stop laughing."

"I can't." -You said between laughs.

"Oh, really?" -He grabbed the pizza and let it on the table again. -"I'm gonna have to make you stop?"

"Maybe."

"Alright, this is what you wanted." -He started tickling you and all you could do was laugh even more. You wanted him to stop but you couldn't talk.

"P-please Alex." -You grabbed his hands, still laughing. -"S-stop."

He stopped for a second. -"Are you going to stop laughing at me?"

"Yes." -You pressed your lips trying not to laugh, and he noticed.

"Doesn't seem like that, huh."

"I swear I won't laugh." -You raised your hands.

"Alright, I'll believe you." -He let go of you and grabbed another slice of the pizza.

"Hey! I just remembered." -You said grabbing your drink. -"What was the good news you had to tell me, huh?"

"Bloody hell, I almost forgot." -He swallowed all the pizza and started talking again. -"I know how bad you've been feeling these past weeks because of your job."

"Yeah, and...?" -You said so he would keep talking.

"We want you to work with the band in the new Arctic Monkeys tour." -He smiled at you.

It took you a few seconds to process what you just heard. -"What!?" -Your mouth fell open. -"Are you serious!?"

He nodded. -"I thought it was a good a idea: we would be together all the time, the rest of the monkeys are insanely happy with the idea and you would quit that horrible job of yours. I don't like the way they treat you there."

"It isn't a good a idea, Alex." -He looked at you worried. -"It is THE BEST idea you ever had. I say yes a million times!"

"That's me girl." -He kissed you all over your face. -"Can't wait for our first tour together."

And that's how you both spent the rest of the  night, talking about the tour, the amazing places you'll visit all together; between laughs, hugs, kisses and jokes. You both were the happiest people in the world.

_________________________________

Hope you liked this one!
I said this a million times but THANK YOU for all the love you're giving to my book. I'm so damn happy <3
Love you all!
🖤