I get rid of the jacket and the scarf before Bokuto could run to me and squeeze me in one of his bear hugs.

«Happy birthday, Kō-chan!» he lift me up and spin me around, paying attention to not show my underwear to everyone.

«Thank you, baby» he mumbles on my neck, where his face is placed.

«C'mon, let's eat the cupcakes, I cook your favorite!» he put me down and a big grin is spreading trough his face.

I give him a quick peck on the nose and turn to the benches, where the other boys and the managers are looking at us smiling.

I unwrapped the bags and reveal various cupcakes all decorated with little owl I drew. Everyone let out a surprise "oooh" and Bokuto is fighting to hold back tears.

«Don't cry, Bokuto-san» Akaashi lecture him, passing him one of the cupcakes «and happy birthday again»

Bokuto examines the draw on the sweet and his lips starts trembling «Akaaaashi, how can I ruin something so beautiful by eating it?»

He is the only one who's not eating, to be honest, and that melt my heart. He's so cute.

«Bokuto-san, Isabelle-san made this to be eaten and you don't want to disappoint her, right?» Akaashi saves the situation once again.

Bokuto quickly remove the paper around the cupcakes and eat it in one bite, covering his mouth with cream. I laugh and go to him with a tissue to clean up his mess.

«They're amazing, Belle-chan!» he says, eating another one. All the boys nod and tell me some kind words about my cooking skills. I mentally cheer and applaude to myself for the great work.

I save two cupcakes and walk to the coach «Yamiji-sensei, I did it also for you, you know?» I smile and place them on his hands.

He ruffle my hair «Thanks Isabelle, you really are an angel!»

I bow my head and return to the team, grabbing Bokuto's shirt to caught his attention «Kō, go change! Tonight I'll take you on a date!»

He look a me with half of the third cupcake in his mouth «A DATE? WOOOOW! LET'S DO THAT, HEY HEY HEY!» his arms are swinging in the air while he's jogging towards the changing room.

«Akaashi...»

Before I can end the question he put a hand on my shoulder «Don't worry, this morning I checked that he had other clothes besides the uniform, as you said to me»

I sigh in relief «Thank you so much!»

He nod «Oh and you don't have to worry about his bag, I'm gonna take that home with me, I don't think is very comfortable walk with that on the shoulder all the time»

I jump on Akaashi, making him tremble a little to keep his equilibrium «You're the best friend in the entire world, I love you so much!»

He chuckles and pat my back «Thank you, Isabelle-san, I love you too»

When Akaashi put me down the gym's door open and Bokuto peek his head inside «Are you ready?»

I nod «Here, give your bag to Akaashi, he will take care of that» I gesture him to enter while I collect all the trash that the little cupcakes party had created.

Yukie stops me «Nope, our job! Go and have fun!» she takes everything from my hands and push me away. I chuckle and take a look at Bokuto. In his casual clothes he is very attractive: he is wearing a black turtleneck shirt tugged in a pair of grey comfy pants, a big white jacket and black shoes. I notice that pretty much everyone are looking at Bokuto now, probably they never see him without his gym clothes or the school uniform.