Lev Likes Petting?

(A/N... I got this idea from a cute comic I recently read of LevYaku so please don't sue mEEee.)( oh yeah it's gonna be switching pov's- so prepare UwU)
...
...

Yaku's pov

Lev was laying on the ground as if he was dead.
I start to remember what I said yesterday. "Stupid stupid stupid" i say while hitting my head.

I walk up to Lev and tell him to get up. He just groans and doesn't.
I neal down to him and I see his hair. 'I'm never able to see the top of Lev's head.' I touch the middle of his head and it feels good it's so soft. "Yaku! Come one we need you over here!" "C-Coming" I say as I run over to Kuroo.

Lev's pov

D-Did Yaku just touch my head?... I sit up touching the tip of my head. I feel hot... am I blushing?!
...
...

A day passed and I go up to Yaku and leans down. "Y-Yaku can you pet me?!" I say with all the confidence I have. I can hear Kuroo laughing in the background.

"W-What?" Yaku says. "I will work extra hard just for you to pet me!!" I say. "You should take his offer since he needs to get better, say yes Yaku." Kuroo says while tapping Yaku on the shoulder. Yaku sighs then says. "Work hard so I can pet you, okay Lev." "Y-Yes I'll work extra hard!

Yaku's pov

Lev ran around tirelessly around the gym. He came up to me and keeled down. I pet him as a reward. He looks like a stray puppy, I laugh at the thought.
...
...
I'm here talking to kenma. And then I hear commotion from the court I look over and everyone starts to pet Lev. 'Oh... so he likes pets from anyone, huh?' I think in my head as I start to pet Kenma. He didn't seem to care much cause he was distracted on his game.

I think Lev noticed because a second later Lev comes over and shoves Kenma out the way. You can Kuroo zoom past just to catch Kenma. "Why are you petting Kenma? I want pets from you to!" Lev says in a sad tone. "You already had enough on the court over there right?" I say while stomping off outside.

Lev's pov

"Y-Yaku-San!" I say while chasing after him.
...
...
I step outside and run towards Yaku and grabs his arm and turns him to me. "Let go Lev..." Yaku says not facing me. "Yaku-San... look at me..." I say. He still isn't looking. "Damn it-...!" I say as I pin him to the wall. "Yaku... look at me." He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Y-Yaku-San..?" I say in confusion. "Don't scare me like that! Your to big to pin me to a wall like that..." Yaku says while grabbing my shoulders.

I grab him and kiss him. And he pushes me off. "L-Lev... we can't..." Yaku says in embarrassment. "Who says...?" I say while bringing him in for another kiss. "Yaku-San... you said you loved me right?... how about we date eachother?" I say with all the confidence I have. "Phff-..." Yaku starts laughing. "I did say that huh? Haha! Sure Lev... we can..."

I pick up Yaku and hugged him. "Let's go back to the gym before they worry" Yaku says while running off to the gym. And I run right after him.

A/N sorry for not posting much alot has been going on lately. And I promise I'll keep pushin through! And next is some Kuroken action. See ya later my random readers!