Psycho Red Hed Joins The Others.

No pov.

"Damn it Ushiwaka why the hell to we have to move near the other teams for the summer!!" Tendou says in annoyance. Ushijima doesn't answer him they just keep driving. 20 minutes of total silence, and Tendou couldn't take it. He yelled "I want icecream Ushi!!!!!!" Ushijima looked at him rolled his eyes and stopped at a store. Tendou bought his favorite icecream, chocolate. They soon got to there destination only to see Oikawa exiting the place where they will be staying. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." Ushijima says in a straight but annoyed voice. They get out the car and they enter the building. "It smells like Seijoh in here." Said Tendou as he walks up to the room that was given to them. They pass by a lot of Seijoh team memebers and soon comes across Iwaizumi who instantly looked pissed when he saw them, and pointed the way where they will be staying.

○Authors Note○
Hey Hey just so you know in this au all of the ships live in the same area. And here Iwaizumi and Tendou are like frenemies??? Idk just roll with it d:

Tendou's pov

Wakatoshi is it okay for us to be here, I mean living here with Seijoh? "I mean we were invited so I guess?"
I sigh. Wakatoshi-Kun starts to get changed in the room we both just sat in for a couple of minutes. I caught myself staring at him and when he turns back around i quickly look away. Did he notice? Is he gonna say anything? "Im going to head out for a run. Are you gonna be okay by yourself Tendou?" I nod "I'll be fine!" He leaves out the front door. I plop on my new bed and stare at the ceiling. Damn... it's boring when Wakatoshi isn't here, usually I'm just pretend flirting with him. Or is it pretend...? I'm not sure how i feel towards him. Maybe i should talk to Iwaizumi, he might understand. Plus I'm bored as hell and theres is nothing to do when Wakatoshi-Kun isn't here.
I head down the stairs and I see Iwaizumi enter his room. I catch him before he closes the door. "Oh hey Tendou what do you want?" Iwaizumi says like he was going to do something. Can we talk I'm bored. He opens his door wider and motions me to come in. "Your lucky Oikawa isn't here, he wouldn't like you being in our dorm. Now what do you want?" Said Iwaizumi "Hey what do you think when you see me and Wakatoshi together?" He looked at me like I said something stupid. And then he answered... "Well I feel like you're relationship is pretty good." "But I see you staring at him quite alot..." Iwaizumi says quite bluntly. I mean yeah i caught myself staring at him but he never says anything. "Do you think i get... well you know..." he nods. Well he's not all that wrong but im in highschool and I can't do that. I ask Iwaizumi what's his relationship with Oikawa and he looked down. "I- I'd rather not talk about that... He has a..." "O-OH! Im sorry im so so sorry!!" I say in a panic. Its getting late Wakatoshi should be home by now, I say bye to Iwaizumi and go back to our room. When I entered i can hear the shower running. He must be in the shower. I go to my room, close the door, and i turn on the tv. I hear the shower turn off and Wakatoshi calls my name. I go near the bathroom door and I stop. "Hey Tendou? Can you look on my bed I left my clothes and towel there on accident. I go near his door... this is the first time I have ever been in a room of his. I go in grab his clothes and towel and rush back out. I had to quickly get out or I'll end up peeping. I gave him his clothes, head back into my room and think about Ushiwaka.

●If if y'all have any ideas for me and writing ideas and tips please give me some●