Shut up Lev...

Lev's pov

Yaku can be so cute sometimes! He such a small bean!

I go up to Yaku with my classic hello. "Have you gotten any tall Yaku?" He looks at me and kicks me in my leg. "Shut up Lev." "Ow! Haha! I was joking!" I say hunching over to his height. He give me the death stare. "You know Lev you don't have to hunch over to me... I can look up at you..." Yaku says blushing.

We play some practice matches against Karasuno. And while Yaku went to save to ball he fell and twisted his ankle. "O-Ow-..." "Yaku are you okay?!" I say as I run towards him. "I-I'm fine Lev..." he says, clearly he's lieing right?

We call of the game to let Yaku get checked up. I carry him to the nurse on my back... of course without his consent. "Leeeevvvv- put me down... I said I'm fine." I set him on a bench that was in the hallway. "L-Lev?" Yaku says clearly confused. "You said you wanted to be put down right? I'll respect your wishes." I sit down by him. It was too quiet so I was gonna say something but then yaku says... "L-Lev can you uhm... carry me to the nurse...?" He looks at me. My heart just got attacked-. I hug him saying that he's so adorable.

I take him and the nurse says he'll be okay. I help him walk out then Yaku hugs me. 'Omg!! What i suppose to do?! Hug him back?! Talk about his height?! Ah!! He's so cuUUutte!! I wanna kiss him!' I sound like I'm going crazy in my head but he let's go and then punches me in my arm and laughs. "Your so cute Lev. That's why I love you." He says as he runs to the gym. 'Did he just say he loves me'...

Tbc with more LevYaku ♡♡