Hey Hey Hey??!-

Akaashi's pov

I'm in my room and i start to get hungry and want to eat. I would eat with Bokuto but he's with Kuroo probably practicing with that tall guy. It's weird not to hear Hey 3 times. I guess i can go out for a walk and eat. So i got dressed and head near the door... "HEY HEY HEY!!!" I hear a faint 3 heys... "Oh god he's here." I take a few steps away from the door so he doesn't hit me with the door again, my face hurted for weeks. Seconds later after i stepped a few steps back. BAM!!  The door swings open like alot of force was put into it. "Hi Bokuto" I said.  "Hey Akaashi can you come to the gym and set for us, I tried to get Kuroo to tell Kenma to do it for us but Kuroo refused to make Kenma do sets when he's playing his game.-" Bokuto says in a mouth full. I nodded in agreement, I can't just say no all he's gonna do is beg and suck up to me. I get ready and we head to the gym. When we got there to my surprise Kurosano's number 10 was here too. Looks like Bokuto called him over here because as soon as we walked in the gym he came over to Bokuto saying something like "Thank you for inviting me to practice with you!!" He sounds super happy to be here, and all I wanted to do was eat my little heart away. We began to practice and i set it directly to Bokuto and Kuroo being the "coolest" middle blocker here he shut Bokuto's spike down. "ONE MORE!!" Bokuto yells from behind me. This never gets old... So we try again and I set it and Bokuto does a cross cut spike to trick tsuki. "Here it comes-" I say prepared for what gonna happen next. "HEY HEY HEYYY!!! Hey Akaashi you like that I did good right? Your set was amazing! Thank you for sending it to me again!! Was that cool or what?!!"Bokuto says really fast.  I smile "Heh... Yeah Bokuto your amazing." Bokuto looked at me as if he saw an angel. "Hey love birds are yall gonna do another or what"? Kuroo said"OH HELL YEAH BRING IT ON!!" Bokuto says yelling back at Kuroo. I smile and continue to play and send sets.

On the other side of town■

Iwaizumi's pov

We took a day off from practice and well thats really good cause i dont have to deal with those idiots again. But there is one idiot i have to deal with- "Iwaaaaa~Chaaaaaan~" Someone yells from a far "what do you want shittykawa." I say turning behind me to see Oikawa jumping at me. I moved out the way making him fall on the ground to mess up his beautiful face. "Ow, Iwa why did you let me fall!" Oikawa said on his knees while rubbing his face. I love him but he can be some what of a dummy- to bad though. He has a girlfriend. I talked to his ex before she said he was to invested with volleyball. I would have said something about that but who am I to judge, everyone wants to get better right? "Im going for a walk shittykawa can I do that in peace." I say clearly acting like I don't want him to walk with me. But he just tags along anyway. Why the hell do I even have strong feelings towards this idiot. We walk and talk for a few minutes untill... "You should've come to Shiratorizawa." Someone says jokingly. It didnt sound like Ushijima it sounded like that annoying red haired kid on the team, and in fact it was, and also Ushijima. Oikawa just turned around and said "Just ignore them... I would have never abandoned seijou." "Okay?" I said. I already knew he wouldn't and I also think that Oikawa gets to sentimental when it comes to that. We reach our house and he sits down on the couch and starts texting his girlfriend. I'm happy for him. Even though I like him more that a bestfriend should, I feel like his girlfriend and him have alot in common. He puts his phone down and looks at me and motions me to sit with him on the couch. I do so, but then he turns on the tv and lays his head on my lap "O-Oikawa what are you-" i say trying not to sound embarrassed. "I'm tired, and i wanna lay here... and also..." I wait for his next words but it turns out he fell asleep and he mubbled some words "You said my name... Iwa-Chan..." I didnt realise i did acually i was just happy to be with someone i love. But soon I'm going to have to get rid of those feelings for good. While i was ranting in my head i start to get drowsy and soon fell alseep.

○Extra○

Iwaizumi- Kicks oikawa off couch

Oikawa- Iwaaaaaa-